Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

idk. i think he would be benched the next couple of games, if he did say it was bc he needed space. horny already said he's gonna start against Philly.

Son, he ain't even pass his 90 day probation and you don't blame him. You gotta show up and light a fire under everybody *** if you're tired of losing. "I needed some space" is some bichassness at its finest...
Light a fire under everybody's *** and still lose. 

Winning cures all, losing don't and especially if the team has been on a terrible losing pattern and defense are not played, he's probably sick of it. 
Not excusable but understandable. 

Melo is probably doing the same but in a different manner = Ejection 
As he should be. They all should be, so every one on the team should have stayed home without saying anything and not answer the phone? DRosewent out like a crack head...

Last edited:
As he should be. They all should be, so every one on the team should have stayed home without saying anything and not answer the phone? He went out like a crack head...
laugh.gif

idk. i think he would be benched the next couple of games, if he did say it was bc he needed space. horny already said he's gonna start against Philly.
Yuh, he'll start against Philly but the real question is, will Hornacek have him play in the 4th quarter... 

If we resign Rose after the rape allegations & literally going missing I might lose it

Bet the Knicks will still resign him 
laugh.gif
Wouldn't be the Knicks if we didn't

We'll probably fire Horny if anything lol

Then Phil will will appoint Rambis the head coach and say he was right all along and this is why he wanted him to coach us in the first place 

bone head move..... im sure if he told the team he he needed a dnp for family reasons they would of given it..... think he should be suspended a game....

then again we dont know the problem just for convo purposes , what if child mother boyfriend hit his son, or some ish really serious , would he get a pass for leaving , but not telling the team?

this whole rose thing has kind of made people forget melo getting thrown out again, lol

I don't think it matters to Rose if he comes back or not.

Think he should be more focused on getting paid for the next 5 years.

Last edited:
i think we need a pass first PG, slide Rose to the 2, and then have Lee come off the bench. that's assuming he gets resigned. you forget that he's been the best PG we've had since Kidd.

Last edited:

Wouldn't be the Knicks if we didn't

We'll probably fire Horny if anything lol

Then Phil will will appoint Rambis the head coach and say he was right all along and this is why he wanted him to coach us in the first place 
And then Rambis will teach the next roster the Triangle. 

laugh.gif

Wait JR Smith is married?

I don't think it matters to Rose if he comes back or not.

Think he should be more focued on getting paid for the next 5 years.

@amel223
 is that you?
:lol: WHAT?

Does that sound like something amel would say? I didn't even want dude on the team to begin with. Thought his injuries would be a problem. Turns out he's got a few screws loose.

I'm just saying dude is on a contract year and should focus on getting paid. The way he's acted I don't think it matters to him. Son can just as easily find a home on another team.

I aint hating and being mad about dude cuz I don't care. Whether he plays or not it's w/e. So he aint show up to a game and aint even pick up the phone. Oh well. **** is funny.

Looking to trade him, let him walk, or he stays.

Son aint really do anything to make me feel some kind of way.

i think we need a pass first PG
This is all I ever wanted. An elite past first pg that can penetrate.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom