Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

Seriously man, Horny gotta go now. How is dude barely coming to this when ALL THE DATA AND STATS prove this to be the best way to go?

1) trade Noah

2) Phil and his posse need to stay quiet PERIOD

3) solidify the rotations

4) fire Rambis

5) play with more effort on defense

if all of that happens, we can take the 5-8 seed. it seems like SO many things are going wrong, when really there only needs to be small changes. a little more effort to communicate on defense, slide over to draw a charge, and keep your man within 2 feet. let the players, that are going to play, know when and how many minutes they'll get. keep Phil from causing distractions. that's it. it's that simple.

Twolves are shopping Rubio according to Woj.

A Noah for Rubio swap makes all the sense in the world.

Last edited:
Seriously man, Horny gotta go now. How is dude barely coming to this when ALL THE DATA AND STATS prove this to be the best way to go?

telling an $18mil a year player to come off the bench isn't that easy. i'm not giving him a pass for not doing it sooner, but there are issues with KP starting at center. however, i'll leave that argument alone.

I know I just joined the thread this year but I was never 100% on that boat :lol:

I knew very well that being a coach and GM were 2 different things

I didn't think anything could be worse than Dolan running the show but Phil has sure proved me wrong

Funny how Dolan was the problem and we all got what we wanted when he took his hands off. We're still stuck with the same result. :lol: We're cursed.

I honestly don't think anyone is gonna take Noah. We'll hold onto him for a few years. Then right before his contract is up we'll trade him for another washed old man with a ridiculous contract. Sound familiar? :lol:

like how we amnestied Billups when he had one year left, but we kept STAT on the team and continued to eat up like half our cap. or traded Tyson's expiring for Caldo? :smh:

like how we amnestied Billups when he had one year left, but we kept STAT on the team and continued to eat up like half our cap. or traded Tyson's expiring for Caldo?
mean.gif
Standard operating procedure

Phil and his passive aggressiveness is annoying.

Either tell them man you want him gone or say nothing at all.
phil ain't passive aggressive. he plays mind games. he thinks he's better at it than he really is though.

he tried doing this with melo last year, but it wasn't quite the right time to make melo the fool so he started with baby steps this year when he said that posse remark about lebron probably guessing melo would have something to say about it and that's how this all started

carmelo cant make himself a martyr - what's the point? he's done and said the right things and everyone else has looked like a fool around him, but carmelo isn't ever going to win anything as long as he's on this team. both parties should part ways

Melo will get a $10 million bonus if he waves the NTC? I guess he really does wanna play for this sorry organization lol.

Back
Top Bottom