**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Guys in FAAB leagues, what's a good % of your budget you'd risk on Keelan Cole? We start out with $100 in my league but due to keeping Kamara I'm already down to $90. I'm thinking of doing something between 10-15.

Someone just won the bid for him in my league for $4

Someone just won the bid for him in my league for $4
Damn :lol:.

I still think I'm leaning towards going 10-15. The team who lost Lee took him #64 so I'm sure they'll be gunning for Cole. I'd rather grab him for a few bucks over value than lose out on him and see him break out.

It'll be interesting to see what the Eagles do with Sproles and Clement.

Short term, with Alshon Jeffrey expected to miss at least the first 2 weeks, they'll both probably see a bit more work.

Thielen went down with an ankle injury today. Might be minor but there’s only 12 days til their opener.

Damn :lol:.

I still think I'm leaning towards going 10-15. The team who lost Lee took him #64 so I'm sure they'll be gunning for Cole. I'd rather grab him for a few bucks over value than lose out on him and see him break out.
My auction at work is tomorrow. I’m targeting keelan but $10 is probably the max I’d be willing to spend.

If you could live with having Ingram active for 1 game in the first 6 weeks, go for it.

Found out I'm picking 7th in my 1pt PPR league tomorrow. 1st choice is Kamara, but if he gets picked who would y'all take between Hopkins & OBJ?

Joined and finished my work league draft tonight .. like the mocks ive been posting i had 8th pick of 10 teams.

Plan on streaming defense, so we'll see ..

20180828_204629.jpg

20180828_204227.jpg

If you could live with having Ingram active for 1 game in the first 6 weeks, go for it.

Odd league as we start
QB
RB
TE
W/T
W/T
W/T
Q/R/T/W

Went heavy WR and QB as it’s pretty much a dual QB league. Left me with a stable of McKinnon/Miller/Ingram so hoping McKinnon and Miller can hold down the first 5 weeks (Foreman is hurt still). Went in kind of targeting a Tyrod/Winston stack but I forgot how quickly QBs go in these types of leagues.

I was jiving with your picks until I saw Engram. I would’ve taken nearly anyone else following and then draft Burton.
Still a solid team tho

Back
Top Bottom