**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Just got offered my Doug Baldwin for his Amari Cooper. 1 pt ppr

Take it or leave it?
Take it!
Gruden has never not had a #1 wr on his offense not get 1000 yards.
He may struggle week 1 but will eat the rest of the year.

I personally like Doug Baldwin more. Always been a lot more reliable in fantasy and real life than Cooper.

Nah.

Doug Baldwin came out and admitted that he won't be 100% healthy this season due to a lingering knee issue. That's not what I wanna hear from a WR.

Pull the trigger on the Cooper trade immediately!

Who should I pick up to start my week since bell is out guys? All I got is Arron jones, M.mack,gillislee in my bench. Trying vulture people drops on waviers.
454E9431-B2AA-4234-B0EF-8E44831B36A4.png

Nah.

Doug Baldwin came out and admitted that he won't be 100% healthy this season due to a lingering knee issue. That's not what I wanna hear from a WR.

If you watch the actual Baldwin interview where he said that quote it wasn’t that much to be concerned about. They took a tiny quote from what he actually said. He said he hasn’t been 100% his whole life and no football player is.

Take it!
Gruden has never not had a #1 wr on his offense not get 1000 yards.
He may struggle week 1 but will eat the rest of the year.

I personally like Doug Baldwin more. Always been a lot more reliable in fantasy and real life than Cooper.

Nah.

Nah I like Baldwin over Cooper. What does Gruden being the coach have to do with anything? Is he going to magically make Amari start catching the ball and be fantasy relevant.

Baldwin has always played through injury and is pretty consistent. He and Lockett are pretty much all Russ has to throw to right?

And for all we know that #1 WR you mention Gruden "never goes without having" could be Jordy

Who should I pick up to start my week since bell is out guys? All I got is Arron jones, M.mack,gillislee in my bench. Trying vulture people drops on waviers.
454E9431-B2AA-4234-B0EF-8E44831B36A4.png

Immediate starter, grab Duke. His role is defined and has been for few years. Everyone else is stil in try out mode

My current RBs are:
D. Johnson
Lamar Miller

Who do you guys think is a better flex in 1pt ppr, Demarius Thomas vs SEA or James Conner vs CLE?

I tried trading Thomas and Conner to the leveon owner in my league for his Ty Hilton and Kenny stills but he declined.

Soooo had my main draft last night, and I don't normally consider myself to be a risk taker, but so be it. Took Bell R2 on the snake back at 14th overall :emoji_anguished:.

Michael Tomas
Bell
Collins
JuJu
Josh Gordon
Cohen
Burton
Rivers
Golladay
Ross
Montgomery
Jags D/ST
Booker
Tucker
Clement

The round I intended on grabbing Conner, 1st overall sniped me to start the round off :emoji_angry: . I would have felt WAY better about taking Bell if I had Conner on my squad.

My bench needs serious work. Full-point PPR, I have the following guys on my Watch list for when waivers open 9/8. Should I make any moves? :

D.J. Moore
Aaron Jones
Ryan Grant
Jaylen Samules

Pick 1 for 2nd FLEX spot

Dede Westbrook @ NYG
Brandon Marshall @ DEN
John Brown vs. BUF

Pick 1 for FLEX spot (different league)

Lamar Miller @ NE
Dion Lewis @ MIA
Sterling Shepard vs. JAX
Kelvin Benjamin @ BAL
Kaelen Cole @ NYG

J. Connor vs Browns

Or

R. Freeman (Seahawks) 1ppr

Obviously if Bell doesn’t play

I'd go conner. Higher floor with receiving yards.

Pick 1 for 2nd FLEX spot

Dede Westbrook @ NYG
Brandon Marshall @ DEN
John Brown vs. BUF

Lamar Miller @ NE
Dion Lewis @ MIA
Sterling Shepard vs. JAX
Kelvin Benjamin @ BAL
Kaelen Cole @ NYG

Miller for the second league and probably westbrook or brown for the first. Thats some rough options in the first league.

Soooo had my main draft last night, and I don't normally consider myself to be a risk taker, but so be it. Took Bell R2 on the snake back at 14th overall :emoji_anguished:.

Michael Tomas
Bell
Collins
JuJu
Josh Gordon
Cohen
Burton
Rivers
Golladay
Ross
Montgomery
Jags D/ST
Booker
Tucker
Clement

The round I intended on grabbing Conner, 1st overall sniped me to start the round off :emoji_angry: . I would have felt WAY better about taking Bell if I had Conner on my squad.

My bench needs serious work. Full-point PPR, I have the following guys on my Watch list for when waivers open 9/8. Should I make any moves? :

D.J. Moore
Aaron Jones
Ryan Grant
Jaylen Samules

You have a screenshot of your waiver wire? Biggest thing I see is you need some early RB help. I would maybe take a flier on Jordan Wilkins or Mike Gillislee.

I like Aaron Jones, but he wont fix your leveon problems and time soon.

Also, the people in your league are going to regret letting leveon slip that far.

You have a screenshot of your waiver wire? Biggest thing I see is you need some early RB help. I would maybe take a flier on Jordan Wilkins or Mike Gillislee.

I like Aaron Jones, but he wont fix your leveon problems and time soon.

Also, the people in your league are going to regret letting leveon slip that far.

Bold for wishful thinking. Really hope he comes back in any capacity soon. The holdout seems as legit as they come.

Wilkins was drafted. Gill' is out there.

upload_2018-9-6_10-21-20.png

Few other names at the bottom (Samules) but no one else worth grabbing.

I’m starting Flacco or should I go with dalton. The bills are very bad this year their offense won’t be able to stay on the field. The denfense will crumble. I have wentz btw.

J. Connor vs Browns

Or

R. Freeman (Seahawks) 1ppr

Obviously if Bell doesn’t play

Freeman even if Bell plays. He aint gonna be ready with 2 days of practice

Amari Cooper has been held to 62 yards or less in 24 of his last 34 games.

Exactly

Pick 1 for 2nd FLEX spot

Dede Westbrook @ NYG
Brandon Marshall @ DEN
John Brown vs. BUF

Lamar Miller @ NE
Dion Lewis @ MIA
Sterling Shepard vs. JAX
Kelvin Benjamin @ BAL
Kaelen Cole @ NYG

1. Brown
2. Miller .. then Lewis

Aghlor vs ATL
Or
Robby Anderson vs Det

Agholor

Last edited:
Bold for wishful thinking. Really hope he comes back in any capacity soon. The holdout seems as legit as they come.

Wilkins was drafted. Gill' is out there.

upload_2018-9-6_10-21-20.png

Few other names at the bottom (Samules) but no one else worth grabbing.

Blount would be a good play and Gillislee may not be a bad couple week fill in. I have a feeling the Lions are going to try and make blount a thing.

Blount would be a good play and Gillislee may not be a bad couple week fill in. I have a feeling the Lions are going to try and make blount a thing.

Take fantasy out of it, if youre a coach/coordinator would you not throw that size in as your RB when youre inside the 5

Amari Cooper has been held to 62 yards or less in 24 of his last 34 games.

This is kind of misleading considering half of those games were last season when both he and carr were playing injured.

I can do damn near the same thing with Julio or Keenan Allen. Julio in 14 of his last 32 games he had less than 72 yards receiving. Keenan Allen in the last 32 games had 25 games below 70 yards receiving.

We are talking about amari cooper like he has never been good. He had 1200 and 1100 yards receiving the two years before last. I have to think having derek carr without a broken back and being less banged up is going to help this year.

Plus the raiders lost crabtree and they threw the ball about 80 times less last season than the prior two. I have to imagine that Cooper will have some positive regression with how bad that defense is and getting more targets. Who the hell else are the raiders going to throw to?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom