OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

nah I refuse to pay... them cam sites and streaming sites be free.... the farthest I go is downloading a video just to have instead of streaming lol

Just checked my bank account. I'm Good.

Thank you MoneyBagg Joe

moneybagg_joe.21.jpg

My wife and I's 2019 taxes got jacked up/they never got our taxes that we mailed in so we never got the 2nd or 3rd checks so I try to stay of of this thread just so I don't feel left out lol. But I thought Id come in and read some posts to cheer up. Glad to see you guys eating and some of you spending your checks wisely. We are going to contact the IRS tommorrow to see if we can get our 2019 straightened out so we can get the last 2 payouts.

My wife and I's 2019 taxes got jacked up/they never got our taxes that we mailed in so we never got the 2nd or 3rd checks so I try to stay of of this thread just so I don't feel left out lol. But I thought Id come in and read some posts to cheer up. Glad to see you guys eating and some of you spending your checks wisely. We are going to contact the IRS tommorrow to see if we can get our 2019 straightened out so we can get the last 2 payouts.
I’m in the same boat bruh it took a year for me to get my 2019 refund. Now I’m in the same situation all over again with the 2020 taxes I’m sure because of the 2019 issue. Didn’t get the second or the 3rd...
Good thing I’m not relying on it, but I still want my $$$$$

Back
Top Bottom