OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

I’m in San Diego now for work. Y’all can have this. Cribs be a million dollars and would go for $200k max in dallas

61ED9C60-C7A2-4A98-9855-5BC1449A0092.png

I thought bout Houston next too…But it’s still in Texas so idk bout that

I’m not a southern cat so I can’t just ignore and live with the bs going on…Only ATL but that’s how’s pretty much :lol:

Texas is the move right now but I hear cost of living going up. A lot of Cali folks moving down there.

I remember being in high school when the last recession hit and houses in Detroit were going for like 25k. I wonder if some of those areas bounced back and people came up from those investments

Texas is the move right now but I hear cost of living going up. A lot of Cali folks moving down there.
my in-laws moved to texas from here in hawaii and i damn well know they regret that **** but they keep sending us pics/vids tryna make like it’s nice out there.

you ain’t foolin me! we good ova hea!
8758CA0E-AD83-4826-B927-E7C3CD174B09.jpeg

I’m in San Diego now for work. Y’all can have this. Cribs be a million dollars and would go for $200k max in dallas

61ED9C60-C7A2-4A98-9855-5BC1449A0092.png
Yea it's a reason for that :lol:. San Diego is different tho. One of the most expensive places to live period. But yea it's nothing but million dollar houses in a place like Inglewood and that was even like 10 years ago

Why the hell would you move to Texas from Hawaii? 0]
they’re evangelical christians. they wanna live in a red state and carry guns to church 🫠

but yeah, they bought a nice house in texas for like 400k. everyone in their neighborhood is white so i’m wondering if they’re gonna experience some good ol’ down home racism.

I remember being in high school when the last recession hit and houses in Detroit were going for like 25k. I wonder if some of those areas bounced back and people came up from those investments

You can a duplex for like $10k but it’s definitely a bando

they’re evangelical christians. they wanna live in a red state and carry guns to church 🫠

but yeah, they bought a nice house in texas for like 400k. everyone in their neighborhood is white so i’m wondering if they’re gonna experience some good ol’ down home racism.

To each their own I guess. :lol:

I’d rather be house poor in Hawaii then do all that…

my in-laws moved to texas from here in hawaii and i damn well know they regret that **** but they keep sending us pics/vids tryna make like it’s nice out there.

you ain’t foolin me! we good ova hea!
8758CA0E-AD83-4826-B927-E7C3CD174B09.jpeg
I heard it was mad expensive in Hawaii as well

Back
Top Bottom