OFFICIAL 2020 STIMULUS CHECK THREAD

Yea that’s why I ain’t pressed to move back to ATL…The prices down there anywhere “nice” in or close to city creeping up on DMV, they losing ground on the COL benefit :lol: :smh:
Yeah when the mini mansions out in the burbs out there were 250k, sure. Now they're creeping up on 900k too, nah, no way. Plus, you still have to bring in a decent paying job because they're not there.

Yeah when the mini mansions out in the burbs out there were 250k, sure. Now they're creeping up on 900k too, nah, no way. Plus, you still have to bring in a decent paying job because they're not there.
Yea that’s the nastee part, salaries still reflect 2005 COL in the south :smh: :sick:

Gotta bring your work from home or transfer salaries down there

That’s why cost of living isn’t everything. Yeah mn is expensive but I make triple what I’d make down south.

California is expensive but I just checked their wages I’d make 55 an hour base with big shift differential. 110 an hour on Sunday.

Still don’t know if that’s livable in NorCal the way you guys make it sound though. :lol:

That’s why cost of living isn’t everything. Yeah mn is expensive but I make triple what I’d make down south.

California is expensive but I just checked their wages I’d make 55 an hour base with big shift differential. 110 an hour on Sunday.

Still don’t know if that’s livable in NorCal the way you guys make it sound though. :lol:
It’s doable in the suburban areas. Closer you get to water, it gets tougher….

55hr is what 120k a year roughly with out taxes rent for a 1 bed room 800sqft will be 2500-4000 depending if you want an apartment. Buying a house in NorCal at minimum for a decent house 1 mil anywhere near SF forget about it 55hr isn’t enough

Sac isn’t that bad. Last time I was there it was just kind of whatever but not like a bad spot by any means.

Damn shame someone can make 100K+ and be close to homeless :smh:

You would think something would eventually give, but I don't know. Even if they built a bunch of new homes, what's to stop regular people from being outbid by billion dollar corporations if they take interest in an area.

People been getting robbed in Melrose and Beverly Hills like crazy.
Yup, I came across a local LA news report on YouTube about it. Got dudes on e-scooters robbing people and bouncing just as quickly. Tourists never knew what hit’em.

You would think something would eventually give, but I don't know. Even if they built a bunch of new homes, what's to stop regular people from being outbid by billion dollar corporations if they take interest in an area.

that’s what happens all over SF. people put in offer above asking but companies come in and out down offers $100k-Mil over asking in cash and it’s a wrap

Yea that’s why I ain’t pressed to move back to ATL…The prices down there anywhere “nice” in or close to city creeping up on DMV, they losing ground on the COL benefit :lol: :smh:
Facts, when people talk about I’m moving to ATL I’m like oh you haven’t been there lately huh.

At this point I don’t even know if building more helps. The more you build the more they take. We’re all just F’d.

Man all these new homes by my area got no yards.
Signs say “starting in the low 800s”.
Never selling my home the way prices are,

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom