OFFICIAL 2021 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
How are they recruiting this year? Haven't even paid attention to much out West.

A&M cut loose a couple of long-time 3* kids within the last week and told them numbers weren't gonna work out, so now everyone's expecting a huge close there, too.
Gonna be a top 10 class probably.

It so ****** that UW had to step up and make that call themselves. Larry Scott was going to give them the entire week to decide, with the game set for Friday. That would have been a huge disservice to USC having to play the waiting game themselves and not know who to prepare for. Larry Scott is the biggest asshat in college football, no idea how he still has a job. Must have some real dirt on some of these pac 12 school officials

ugh we were already going to lose to UW but Oregon is going to want to run the score up on us 😓
tenor (10).gif

I've been saying that. Notre Dame has the benefit of being Notre Dame and playing Clemson down their QB and a handful of other starters at home.

The profile of the teams is insanely similar. Book's probably a step ahead of Mond, but A&M's talent everywhere else is probably a nose better.
I was told A&M is a better team than ND but *shrug*
You're really in your feelings over this, huh?

It so ****ty that UW had to step up and make that call themselves. Larry Scott was going to give them the entire week to decide, with the game set for Friday. That would have been a huge disservice to USC having to play the waiting game themselves and not know who to prepare for. Larry Scott is the biggest asshat in college football, no idea how he still has a job. Must have some real dirt on some of these pac 12 school officials
yeah, but this is 2020. we knew what was going to happen coming into this season. The whole point is just to get through a season so programs dont have to shut down. Who cares about the champ, to be honest.

Inconvenience is just an opponent for 2020.

I dont blame Larry Scott for this one.

you know the Ducks are fired up!

This one is going require me to take my shirt off to watch. Prepping 3 hours before the game start.

CAN'T lose to the Ducks this year

Oregon’s been prepping for us since last week :lol:

Dirtbag Cristobal needs this one to vault to Auburn.

Question: when they win, are they Pac 12 champs considering they didn’t win the north?

Oregon’s been prepping for us since last week :lol:

Dirtbag Cristobal needs this one to vault to Auburn.

Question: when they win, are they Pac 12 champs considering they didn’t win the north?
Is Auburn a better gig than Oregon at this point? Totally serious.

Is Auburn a better gig than Oregon at this point? Totally serious.

While Saban is there, that’s just asking to set yourself up for failure. Would stay at Oregon with Uncle Phil’s money and an easier path the the CFB Playoff. Just my 2 cents.

Georgia versus Vandy has been canceled for this week. It definitely appears like Vanderbilt is ducking this game. They canceled the original game against Georgia, then they go on to play Tennessee at home and then cancel the rescheduled Georgia game. Weird.

Georgia is still pushing hard to play this Saturday though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom