***OFFICIAL 2021 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD***

Top waiver pickups this week?

Ronald Jones, Amon-Ra St Brown, Justin Jackson and Gabriel Davis.

No particular order:

QB: Tyler Huntley, Taysom Hill

RB: Ronald Jones, Justin Jackson, Craig Reynolds, Duke Johnson, Devin Singletary, DeeJay Dallas

WR: Gabriel Davis, Amon Ra St.Brown, Christian Kirk, Donavan Peoples-Jones

TE: Cole Kmet, TJ Uzomah,

D/ST: Eagles, Chiefs, Broncos, Lions, Colts, Saints

Top 5 imo (choose your own priority):
RoJo, Gabriel Davis, Craig Reynolds, St Brown, Justin Jackson

Jeff Wilson Jr is available in my league surprisingly along with Duke Johnson. May have to pick Jeff Wilson up ASAP. Everyone else is gone

Completely forgot tomorrow was TNF :lol:

Was thrown off by the Monday and Tuesday games.

Got Deebo going tomorrow :pimp:

Need Tyreek to get off the Covid list or else I gotta start Keenan Allen at flex. Such a good problem to have :lol:

Three money leagues this year.

Ended regular season in first place in Most Points Against in all three leagues :lol: :smh:

Sometimes you just have to laugh.

Good luck in playoffs fellas!

I am in the semis and I need some help with my starting lineup. I am leaning towards matchup. Debating on Waddle/Cooper or Higgins (start 2 of 3) and between Chubb and Miles Sanders.
Appreciate any suggestions.

1640191747750.png

Going after Jones or Justin Jackson to pickup. Ready for the semis but who I should start at my WR2

Amari vs Wash
Obj @ Minny

Deebo is my WR1

Great, not cooks out. I was going to slot Cooks in for Hill. Now I have to pick up a wideout and start Ertz and Pitts in my TE and flex. Smh.

Got claims in for RoJo and Jackson in both leagues. Desperately need one of them for my ESPN league to have a chance. I have the highest priority of the remaining playoff teams. Hoping none of the consolation teams put in claims >D

for those that use yahoo, if we drop a player for tomorrow's waivers, when do those dropped players become eligible to get picked up? sunday morning?

i need to strategically drop some guys :lol:

Back
Top Bottom