Official 3/24 White/Fire Red and "Flip" Air Jordan

oops, i do sound stupid... :/
FR III:180 (pickd up on RD)
Flip III:200 (pickd up on RD)
DTRT III:185
CG III 8:185 Olives V 8.5:180
References: In the Profile......

Quote:
What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
:rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
one of the funniest movies

if you look at the red on the fr at certain views, it looks infaredish.

anybody else that has em knows what i mean?

TEAM SUPREMACY

I don't consider my collection in reference to having heat because I could give a damn about how sought after a shoe I happen to own is to somebody else
-HustlinFlip

Quote:
if you look at the red on the fr at certain views, it looks infaredish.

they've always looked kind of that way to me from the pics..... but it's close enuff to being red.
...and this thread will be locked in 4, 3, 2...

anyone getting both?
Add me
Xbox Live GamerTag= pinoytypeR

Im too Legit to Quit...

Quote:
Please tell me you're Mom is not buying you all of those. I don't want to be a hater, but come on dog. More power to you though if your Mom willingly spills out cash for 4 pairs of jays in 1 day.

Nah, here's what I'm going to tell you youngster, momma is my wife ya dig!! Maybe your too young to have heard that b4..

Btw..I'm the one who's spilling out the dough for 4 pairs, ya dig??

i saw the fire reds today. once again, nike screwed up the colors!! theyre called fire RED, not fire INRARED. i thought the color was off on the Vs. this is so much worse!

I went by a footlocker today in my city mall and a guy told me Todd & Moore already had the FR for sale. Anybody else hear about this???
I'm just tryin' to do tha opposite of left,as long as there's tha opposite of death/Ya test,and I just might bring tha opposite of life 'till there's no one tha opposite of right.

-Lupe

when in doubt, stick to what you know. fire red 3s,timeless classic. then if you got some extra money, grab those flips!
got some size 11 heat. get at me

reserved mine at finishline. can't wait for them

no reserve fee, cut-off at 12pm, no limit on pairs. gotta love it.

Team Washington Wizards​

-Arenas-Stevenson-Butler-Jamison-Haywood-
"Ill be in there like swimwear." -Gilbert Arenas​

saw some dude 2day at the stussy store wit em on. they are really fire
WANTED NIKE DUNK HUNTER SZ 9.5 no cracking. HOLLA AT ME I GOT MORE BREAD THEN JARED FROM SUBWAY

Quote:
What store has that shirt?

160 inbox me your size and I'll see what I can do. I can tell you that the shirt is light weight and the detail on it is INCREDIBLE! It does say AIR on the back though in the elephant print. The ORIGINAL lettering is in elephant print too. Here's another look

239870827.jpg

There's someone on ebay who has one up for auction..
Check for more detailed pictures.
JORDAN III CEMENT SAMPLE SHIRT DS OG ELEPHANT LS JACKET
*UNRELEASED*1000% AUTHENTIC RARE AIR*EXCLUSIVE FIRE*XL* Item number: 190093836447

FT my sz10.5 grapes 4 your sz 9 Holla!!

So compared to a previously released III (True Blue retro, etc...) how would the quality compare to the 2007 Fire Red retros? Better? Worse?
TEAM RAPTORS
37 - 31
IL MAGO FOR R.O.Y.

anyone know any spots in S.F. where i can get them tomorrow for retail? I don't know any spots to get them on RD. I need a size 8 in both. i'll be in the bay all weekend. Holler at a Scholar if any of y'all can help me out. THANKS!

Back
Top Bottom