Official 360 WAVES Thread VoL. Spring Season... Owwwwwwwwwwwwww

So I've been told its best to get the soft crown quality brush because the other ones are too hard is that true? And the soft is the cheapest lol

Yea I just seen that they have some back in stock. I already have 2 softies(have no idea why I got 2). I kind of want to get the soft/med for when my hair grows out more.....but damn that thing is $30

Yea I just seen that they have some back in stock. I already have 2 softies(have no idea why I got 2). I kind of want to get the soft/med for when my hair grows out more.....but damn that thing is $30

so how to yiu like the soft im getting ready to get one trying to decide if I want soft or med/soft but I already have a diane 8158

so how to yiu like the soft im getting ready to get one trying to decide if I want soft or med/soft but I already have a diane 8158
I love the soft because its not extra soft like most are and I really like the curve, especially after I cut my hair. Only thing is I cut my own hair and get lazy sometimes so I let it grow out. That's the only time I need something harder. Other then that I love the brush

Last edited:
So I've been told its best to get the soft crown quality brush because the other ones are too hard is that true? And the soft is the cheapest lol
I got the soft/med palm ...joint is too soft imo...theres actually 2 sides to it but you can barley notice the difference.

I copped a medium with the handle, is it actually medium or is it hard.  I heard all types of different things 
nerd.gif

I got the soft/med palm ...joint is too soft imo...theres actually 2 sides to it but you can barley notice the difference.

I copped a medium with the handle, is it actually medium or is it hard.  I heard all types of different things :nerd:  

The med is hard as heck

Is there a comparable brush to the soft/med cqp. I love the soft but want something a little harder tho. Lol don't think I can spend 30 on a brush.

Last edited:
All you need....

1601015-HAIR-BRUSH.jpg

+

Sunny_Isle_Jamaican_Black_Castor_Oil_8oz__29774.1353265630.1200.1200.jpg

+

lge992.jpg

=

maxresdefault.jpg

Bruh :x you making me want to cut my hair after work and bring the waves back

I love the feel of the medium cqp handle brush. Any med or hard brush will fell super hard when you first get it. After you use it on a regular basis some of the firmness will go away. I'm debating picking up a new one.

I just ordered the 360 crown brush I got the oxy medium. Full cost was 25. Now its the waiting game hope I don't feel like I waste money but then again 25 dollars is nothing when you can easily get it back

I just ordered the 360 crown brush I got the oxy medium. Full cost was 25. Now its the waiting game hope I don't feel like I waste money but then again 25 dollars is nothing when you can easily get it back
sick.gif
 this aint no medium.  lookin for firmness of a medium diane/ wild running boar.  **** damn near ripped my scalp off. 

I always wanted to cop a CQP...but I've heard that it can take up to a month to recieve your order. SMH

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom