Official 360 WAVES Thread VoL. Spring Season... Owwwwwwwwwwwwww

Just copped a Torino Pro brush...

Quality is A1. :smokin

The buzz is growing on these brushes , how is it compared to the OG Diane brushes ? did Torino Pro trump OG Diane now ?

I've never had an OG Diane so I can't compare.
Torino Pro maintains it's firmness though. Also, it's not a true medium...more like a medium-hard hybrid. Perfect for wolfing season IMO.

Price ranges from $12 to $15

My next 3 cops will be:

Torino Brush (Firm Medium

Armadillo Brush (Soft)

CQP Brush (Soft Medium)

I'm searching for what will work best with my hair.

I have two Annie brushes I use.
Annie no 2081 is the short handle.
The model number on the long handle is worn off.
Brushes work very well.

I need a new brush think I might try out the crown quality brush if I can find one. Time to get back on my game for summer

@lyrical put it like this if you have the money for one grab it.. Med brush is a good choice.. I cant use the med/soft after a 2 week cut but i can use my med with a fresh 1cut or 2 cut and up to 3.5 weeks after a cut

I have the money for them , its just availability for them .
They're all sold out smfh

I just got off the site and it said 5-10 days shipping, but then again I didn't try to add anything to cart. Whatever you do dont get a Med (its crazy hard). Do Soft or Premium,

I just got off the site and it said 5-10 days shipping, but then again I didn't try to add anything to cart. Whatever you do dont get a Med (its crazy hard). Do Soft or Premium,

Yeah I've heard . And Yup smh everything on that site is sold out , even the bags :x :x :rofl:

Damn I didn't even kno they were sold out...and thanks for the tip about how hard the med is because I was going to get it

I would highly recommend 360 wavers to save a lot of $$ and stick with Diane 8169 and 8159 brushes. I used CQP brushes exclusively for 2 years. I had 3 soft, 3 premium and 2 medium brushes throughout that time (I brush my hair 30 minutes to 2 hours a day and washed my brushes weekly). With shipping and tax I spent well over $175 on CQP brushes.

Several months ago when CQP brushes weren't in stock, I purchased the OG soft and medium Diane brushes instead and was initially disappointed. The sensation of brushing didn't feel as good and the brushes didn't cover as much area as the CQP brushes did because CQP brushes contours to your head. However, after only two days, my connections, depth and wave pattern looked MUCH better. After using Diane brushes for several months with much better results, I can honestly say CQP brushes are a huge waste of money.

CQP brushes are good if you casually brush your hair. But if you're serious about connection, depth and overall better appearance, Diane brushes provide much better results IMO for a much cheaper price. Just my 0.02. Though several wavers on YouTube have expressed similar experiences.

Last edited:
I would highly recommend 360 wavers to save a lot of $$ and stick with Diane 8169 and 8159 brushes. I used CQP brushes exclusively for 2 years. I had 3 soft, 3 premium and 2 medium brushes throughout that time (I brush my hair 30 minutes to 2 hours a day and washed my brushes weekly). With shipping and tax I spent well over $175 on CQP brushes.

Several months ago when CQP brushes weren't in stock, I purchased the OG soft and medium Diane brushes instead and was initially disappointed. The sensation of brushing didn't feel as good and the brushes didn't cover as much area as the CQP brushes did because CQP brushes contours to your head. However, after only two days, my connections, depth and wave pattern looked MUCH better. After using Diane brushes for several months with much better results, I can honestly say CQP brushes are a huge waste of money.

CQP brushes are good if you casually brush your hair. But if you're serious about connection, depth and overall better appearance, Diane brushes provide much better results IMO for a much cheaper price. Just my 0.02. Though several wavers on YouTube have expressed similar experiences.
can I get a link to the diane brushes?

can I get a link to the diane brushes?

Here's a link to a website that sells authentic OG Dianes, however, the prices are kind of steep. Didn't realize they cost that much now: http://www.wavesrus.net

#8169 is soft, #8119 is medium, and #8159 is super, super hard.

You may want to check out Torino (Lado) brushes, which will probably be my next purchase. I've been hearing they are better than OG Diane and CQP brushes but they are $15 per brush.

Here's two YouTube reviews on them, though I would take them with a grain of salt (I'm guessing 360Jeezy got those brushes for free and the other guy had the Torinos for less than a day):

Here's a link to a website that sells authentic OG Dianes, however, the prices are kind of steep. Didn't realize they cost that much now: http://www.wavesrus.net

#8169 is soft, #8119 is medium, and #8159 is super, super hard.

You may want to check out Torino (Lado) brushes, which will probably be my next purchase. I've been hearing they are better than OG Diane and CQP brushes but they are $15 per brush.

Here's two YouTube reviews on them, though I would take them with a grain of salt (I'm guessing 360Jeezy got those brushes for free and the other guy had the Torinos for less than a day):

New Pick-Up: Diane 8116 (Medium- Crown Brush)
Found this one Downtown in a secluded Beauty Store that was plastered with ads. Just got finished eating a delicious lunch at a corner cafe, so I decided to stop in.
Ended up running across OG Diane 8116s & 8117s. I opted to pick up the 8116. I have yet to try it out personally, but from what I've heard...It works magic on the crown area.

Last edited:
Had no idea cats payin top dollar for brushes. Don't think I've ever paid more than 5 or 6 bucks for a brush.

I promise you, all yall need are the OG Annie or Diane. Get a long and short handle. Might want to get a soft and a medium to determine which one you need.

All you need....
1601015-HAIR-BRUSH.jpg
+
Sunny_Isle_Jamaican_Black_Castor_Oil_8oz__29774.1353265630.1200.1200.jpg
+
lge992.jpg
=
maxresdefault.jpg

So I've been told its best to get the soft crown quality brush because the other ones are too hard is that true? And the soft is the cheapest lol

Back
Top Bottom