Official 360 WAVES Thread VoL. Spring Season... Owwwwwwwwwwwwww

I think I might have to get me another brush cause this crown brush is taking to long to arrive

just ordered that jamaican castor oil. l should of YEARS ago but was sleeping. I have been trying this WaveStorm stuff as well (All Natural) and its really good

New Pick-Up: "Running Wild Boar" Double-Side (Club Brush)...Soft/ Medium

Took a trip to Augusta, Ga on a whim. Stopped by a China Buffet spot to grab a bite to eat on a slow Sunday afternoon.
A couple stores down from the dine-in spot was a Beauty Supply store.

I decided to give it a shot;
At first I couldn't spot any wave products, honestly the place was jammed pack w/ merchandise.
So I asked an employee & was then pointed into the right direction.

Off to the side, near the rear, was a small section dedicated solely to wave brushes.
At 1st glance I only spotted a military Diane.
But as I examined the situation closer, I realized that there was also a Running Wild Boar starring me right in the face!

Last edited:
probably i use it time to time but people are still using cqp brushes ?

I still use CQP .

medium for the first week after a cut and hard the week after.

I've got a diane in my Gym bag but it doesn't compare really.

Last edited:
Well I've been using my cqp brush for a week and I gotta say it covers alot of head no homo lol. Oi took some use to gettting a feel for it but overall so far so good

Well I've been using my cqp brush for a week and I gotta say it covers alot of head no homo lol. Oi took some use to gettting a feel for it but overall so far so good

Its much less stressful to brush and that covering of areas quicker is clutch. I love it

Tryna get back on board brahs help me out. Is Indian hemp/olive oil/bruh/durag still good?

Don't know if you guys are aware but the Diane 8119 is back. The company has made it over and it's coming to stores soon. A guy is selling them on eBay. I ordered one from him through this Wave group on Facebook so we'll see.

Back
Top Bottom