Official 360 WAVES Thread VoL. Spring Season... Owwwwwwwwwwwwww

No. It was the medium. This new one looks just like the old as far as bristle quality and placement. The handle is just different but that's nothing.

No. It was the medium. This new one looks just like the old as far as bristle quality and placement. The handle is just different but that's nothing.

I got a medium.

I almost got hype.

I looked at my old hard brush. Its an 8159. I need a new one of those

Are you using it as a hot oil treatment or just everyday other day ?

Im going to do my first hot oil treatment this Saturday but aside from that I have been using it everyday and its been excellent. The most moisturized my hair has been in a long long time. Mind you I have did Jojoba Oil, Apricot Oil, Tea Tree Oil etc etc. This worked the best for my hair.

Only downside is that light ashy smell but its not even an overwhelming smell

Gonna give it a go, picked up couple of torino pros & a few caps.

My CQP came in today, all I gotta do now is cut off the curls. Lowkey got attatched to em tho but I wanna be dipping this summer

Do you see a difference using spaced out brushes compared to cqp?

CQP Brushes more efficiently, as it covers more space imo. Im intrested in the Lado brushes though as i hear the bristles dont weaken. Imo CQP are a god send if you want to work on your connection.

CQP Brushes more efficiently, as it covers more space imo. Im intrested in the Lado brushes though as i hear the bristles dont weaken. Imo CQP are a god send if you want to work on your connection.
I hear you on the scalp coverage but for connections I haven't really seen a difference though the hard Diane brush kills forks

to me the Dianes are more accurate if that make sense

as oppose to covering a lot of real estate on my head id rather have a more narrower brush like Dianes for specific spot accuracy 

to me the Dianes are more accurate if that make sense

as oppose to covering a lot of real estate on my head id rather have a more narrower brush like Dianes for specific spot accuracy 

I dont brush like I did in say HS, so CQP "covers more ground". I feel CQP is good to maintain what you got while these other brushes my give improvements but you have to put in more work.

Hat are u guys opinions on that wave builder stuff
With the blue lid
Thinkin about maybe picking some up
I just normally put olive or carrot oil and brush and be good
But thinking about maybe using some of the wave builder stuff as well

Back
Top Bottom