Official 360 WAVES Thread VoL. Spring Season... Owwwwwwwwwwwwww

Hat are u guys opinions on that wave builder stuff
With the blue lid
Thinkin about maybe picking some up
I just normally put olive or carrot oil and brush and be good
But thinking about maybe using some of the wave builder stuff as well
If its not all natural don't use it ,that other stuff out there is bad for your hair 

Walked into the beauty supply spot after getting a cut. was looking for some new stocking caps, but came up on an OG Annie 2075.

WHEW. Joint is love to my scalp, b.

Copped the last one

I stopped using my crown hard brush except for when I shower.

I lost my medium joint.

I kinda prefer thee smaller brushes anyway

Walked into the beauty supply spot after getting a cut. was looking for some new stocking caps, but came up on an OG Annie 2075.

WHEW. Joint is love to my scalp, b.

Copped the last one

I stopped using my crown hard brush except for when I shower.

I lost my medium joint.

I kinda prefer thee smaller brushes anyway
Looks good

how are they? I copped from Du rags from dude who sells the items.
has good pull , the medium is a bit more firm then the diane medium but I haven't had a chance to really go in with them yet and i wouldn't buy a drug from him their like 25 bucks and on mike beauty their 5 bucks I ordered 2 from there I'm still waiting for my tracking number 

Wtf? How you got it to like the waves are coming from opposite directions and meeting at your hairline?

Ish is sick, gonna look crazy in a year.
Same here, it's just not up to par with my left side but I have seen improvements over time.

Need to focus on it.

grow your hair longer to get the curls to form.. your right side probably grows the slowest.. usually its top/back.left/right with majority of people.. so grow your hair to a longer length and you should see the curls as your brush.

This is a dope thread!

I'm thrilled to hear so many NT'ers actually investing time & money in creating 360 Waves.

As for me, my brush arsenal is growing strong.

Its wave caps & du-rags that I am concerned about...Any good recommendations?

Last edited:
This is a dope thread!
I'm thrilled to hear so many NT'ers actually investing time & money in creating 360 Waves.

Cop dat Boo Boo and a silk durag and you good, b.

This is a dope thread!

The Tsurag does it for me but I'm hearing the "So Many Waves" drug is the best pretty much and "boo boo" wave caps I ordered a couple So many Waves du rags off mike beauty but they still never shipped or sent a tracking number .

Cop dat Boo Boo and a silk durag and you good, b.

your saying any silk durag is pretty much like the so many waves one ? if thats the case I'll buy any silk one instead of waiting for mike's beauty to ship out 

I've never used the somanywaves one.

But I been seeing cats dipping since I was knee high with $2.99 silk joints from the corner store.

My pops didn't even use a du rag and was dipping, so I know any silk joint will get you right.

The somanywaves joint is only $5 though, so if you want to cop I say go for it. You aren't taking any losses with it if its the brand you're interested in.

Last edited:
I've never used the somanywaves one.

But I been seeing cats dipping since I was knee high with $2.99 silk joints from the corner store.

My pops didn't even use a du rag and was dipping, so I know any silk joint will get you right.

The somanywaves joint is only $5 though, so if you want to cop I say go for it. You aren't taking any losses with it if its the brand you're interested in.
ya i believe you I'm gonna be on the look out now 

My corners are coming back slow with castor oil but its coming.. i dont use it everyday either.. like 2-3x a week.

My waves are always on point.. just need a little brushing and a durag... my hair adapts to grease easy so i gotta switch it up to keep my scalp guessing...

Back
Top Bottom