OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

This thread is dead...nobody's messin with the Croc leather AF1's? I thought those were the nicest yet

Agreed on the Croc Leather! Just pulled the trigger on these... The South Beach scheme is probably played out to some, but these look insane to me. Suede and Croc Leather should be nice contrast.

Last edited:
Agreed on the Croc Leather! Just pulled the trigger on these... The South Beach scheme is probably played out to some, but these look insane to me. Suede and Croc Leather should be nice contrast.

No probably about it, it is. Wheres the grey or white? To each his own but i wouldnt buy those

Hold up hold up ... i just noticed somethin .. wtf is that in the corner!!? That a man or woman?

No probably about it, it is. Wheres the grey or white? To each his own but i wouldnt buy those

I feel ya man but honestly there isn't a ton of sneaker enthusiasts where I live. For example I have never seen South Beach Lebrons on anyone's feet round town... And I should have specified that the inspiration was from the 8's not the 9's (black looked better than the gray imho)... Like you said tho, to each his own especially on ID's.

^ well sir I am well aware of that haircut seeing as when i was a kid i had the exact same one and every other hair cut i had part in the middle or part on the side

I was not even referring to the hair cut at all ... looking at the eyes and eyebrows I think it looked like a woman but then it just also looks like a man.

lol i like how you were using referrence but used the same person 3x all good tho

^sad part about it is that pic came from a chappelle show episode aired in 04, if thats considered back in the day i must be old :frown:

^ well sir I am well aware of that haircut seeing as when i was a kid i had the exact same one and every other hair cut i had part in the middle or part on the side

I was not even referring to the hair cut at all ... looking at the eyes and eyebrows I think it looked like a woman but then it just also looks like a man.

lol i like how you were using referrence but used the same person 3x all good tho
I wasn't going to think back on who had that part and was famous, my work day is uneventful but not that much.  I remember Marbury and Larry having it so I found pics of Marbury rockin it in different pics. 

I wasn't going to think back on who had that part and was famous, my work day is uneventful but not that much.  I remember Marbury and Larry having it so I found pics of Marbury rockin it in different pics. 
all good. i remember those days. When i first saw someone with it i couldnt wait for my next hair cut to switch it up from the side part hahaha

all good. i remember those days. When i first saw someone with it i couldnt wait for my next hair cut to switch it up from the side part hahaha
What's worse is a short lived haircut like that is more well known than Marbury and his sick handles.
mean.gif

Ummm so I don't know when it started but there's a whole other AF1 ID option at lower price ($140) and a good run of all the basic colors. I did my usual recreation of some of my faves as an example. Last 1 is the metallic gold option. Looks like there's also a silver.

Pana - any idea on how close that gum med brown on the soles is to traditional gum soles?

That option gives IDs a ton of potential.

so where can we get those white/gums on the 17th? any word on an NDC release? thanks.

Check your local mom and pops store if you have one around your way. I saw them last weekend in Athletes Foot, they looked very good, the gum is perfect, and the leather is very decent compared to what we're normally accustomed to. I wore my "finish your breakfast" AF1's to the store on purpose to compare the two and to tell you the truth the leather is better on the "finish your breakfast" but this release of the wht/gum I have to say lives up to the hype. The gum is lighter and looks more appropriate on this recent release then on the "finish your breakfast".

Now I'm waiting for the "mints" to drop. Those are a must!

Purple Hi's (Barney's) will finally be made with these new ID options. You can make them exactly like the OG as far as color placement goes.

so where can we get those white/gums on the 17th? any word on an NDC release? thanks.

Check your local mom and pops store if you have one around your way. I saw them last weekend in Athletes Foot, they looked very good, the gum is perfect, and the leather is very decent compared to what we're normally accustomed to. I wore my "finish your breakfast" AF1's to the store on purpose to compare the two and to tell you the truth the leather is better on the "finish your breakfast" but this release of the wht/gum I have to say lives up to the hype. The gum is lighter and looks more appropriate on this recent release then on the "finish your breakfast".

Now I'm waiting for the "mints" to drop. Those are a must!

Thanks.

Pana - any idea on how close that gum med brown on the soles is to traditional gum soles?

That option gives IDs a ton of potential.

No idea. I haven't seen pics of actual samples and I have no idea if these will be the same quality leather as most IDs or if the lower price means we'll get white-on-white leather but if its decent leather this is pretty sick. Sucks that I'm in no position to cop a single pair of kicks right now and by the time I will be this option will probably be long gone.

No idea. I haven't seen pics of actual samples and I have no idea if these will be the same quality leather as most IDs or if the lower price means we'll get white-on-white leather but if its decent leather this is pretty sick. Sucks that I'm in no position to cop a single pair of kicks right now and by the time I will be this option will probably be long gone.
How long do ID options usually stay up or available to create.  I might make a few pairs at the end of the month barring any major releases coming out.

Back
Top Bottom