Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Ughhhh

Choice between frags or DS 94 breds

If all else were equal and it boiled down strictly to preference, I would go with the Fragments simply because I know you already have a pair of Black/Red Is.

On the other hand, Fragments will exist in the marketplace for far longer than '94 Black/Reds will.

Black/Red Is are my favorite colorway on the model, and the '94 pair is a grail of mine, but my final suggestion would be to get the Fragments.

I think if I hadn't sold my 2001s recently I woulda had to buy the 1994s because then I'd only need OGs to complete the set but as is I might as well stick to my original goal I guess

I love em both....

Well said. Repped. Too many exaggerators when it comes to the Jordan 1 The Return.

Well said. Repped. Too many exaggerators when it comes to the Jordan 1 The Return.

Ya I don't see the reason for so much hate. Chi 1 everyone loves and resell is high then 1.5 is very similar and just has a different sole and it = clown shoes. Hmmm

Ya I don't see the reason for so much hate. Chi 1 everyone loves and resell is high then 1.5 is very similar and just has a different sole and it = clown shoes. Hmmm

That's people for you. If the 1.5 would been the original Jordan then people would be making fun of the 1. That's how it is. However, I love both.

my 94s are holding up fine they look 9.5 still the soles are great Even the 85s I picked up are fine not sure why people think ones crack or are unwearable

my 94s are holding up fine they look 9.5 still the soles are great Even the 85s I picked up are fine not sure why people think ones crack or are unwearable

I have Chis from 1994 so I'mnot worried about wearability.

Either way I'm spending roughly $1000 I guess

Any of you pros able to give me a fair price for DS '01 Breds and Royals size 9.5? Want to possibly make an offer, but I don't want it to be a super low baller either. 

Thanks in advance

How close in terms of height to the og's/94's/remastereds are the Japan Additions?

They look fairly tall.

hittin groove never had anything good in my size. And this was back almost 10 years ago. I don't know if they've changed up since.

Back
Top Bottom