Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Not sure if this was called out here but DSMNY restocking SBB and Pinnacle 1s this week. instore raffle tickets are being handed out today and tomorrow. But you may only sign up for 1 shoe tho...

Yes.. I know another NY restock lol.

How close in terms of height to the og's/94's/remastereds are the Japan Additions?

They look fairly tall.

85s, 94, 15, 01 in terms of height

85s are also .5 smaller too. 01s are slightly taller than Banneds. Not even taller then '13 NA 1s

Last edited:
Newest "Addition"

Pretty Crazy How Fast Hitting Grooves Ships From Japan. They Really Go Out Of Their Way Packaging To Ensure Your Kicks Arrive Safe And Sound.

Great Customer Service :pimp:
Great pickup man. Traded my pair to my brotheri n law because they didn't fit no more. I'm been waiting on white/metallic blues to fill the void.

Theyre not 1s and i Was skeptical but these def met/surpassed my expectations. i wont be on the hunt for breds any time soon and my current pair will get a break cause of these.

I received my Grey Rare Air 1s today from Jimmyjazz...so...

Quick Notes:

The pleather on these is awful. It's also INCREDIBLY thick.

The velcro jumpman patches are cool. Too bad the other two they come with are volt and infrared for no real reason.

The canvas type material around the collar isn't half bad.

The wings logo was a good decision.

I will update you guys on how much trade credit I receive from Round Two when I venture there.

Does anyone know how Fragment 1s fit in comparison to the 2013 Jordan 1s (Breds, Royals , Shadows)? Im a TTS 9, but I have to get sz9.5 in 2013 AJ1s because of how tight the toebox is. 

Same as the 2013-14

Similiar to you I found myself in '12-13 going up .5 size for the most part (or suffering to break 'em in) but the remastered 1s have been TTS - frags, lasers, CHIs, SBBs.. The only diff I can say is the frag for me is slightly snugger in the instep (area of the first 3 eyelets from the toebox area) then my SBBs.

Last edited:

peeped black toe prices on FCNY.. jesus.. I know it's not 100% representative but hot dang.
It just reminds me I need to grab a pair of black and whites soon before flight club decides they should be going for $500 then everybody follows them on pricing.

It just reminds me I need to grab a pair of black and whites soon before flight club decides they should be going for $500 then everybody follows them on pricing.

Price is good on those right now. Seen some for low 200's

Price is good on those right now. Seen some for low 200's
I know I'll be grabbing them in a couple weeks.  I just don't want to get blindsided like I see so many people get hit.  It felt like Shadows went from $220-$275 to $500 randomly one day.

peeped black toe prices on FCNY.. jesus.. I know it's not 100% representative but hot dang.
I hopped on a pair two months ago. 

Dudes thought I was nuts to drop $300 on a size 9.

Yeah, good luck finding a pair at that price point. 

Perhpas my favorite double up. 

Newest "Addition"

Pretty Crazy How Fast Hitting Grooves Ships From Japan. They Really Go Out Of Their Way Packaging To Ensure Your Kicks Arrive Safe And Sound.

Great Customer Service
pimp.gif
I was going to get these when wormhole posted my size for $300 shipped but then PSLA's have very similar looks with these so I'd rather wait and  get a newer pair. How is the quality on these?

Last edited:
Chean87 great pick up brother! Those are nice imo then the LA 1s coming out this year that leather look nice an the navy blue is perfect match

What are you talking about?

No. If they drop space jams it will be chaos in the streets. I don't think 11's bubble burst

Maybe I'm just imagining things but the price of new/used 11s have def dropped. Couple of years ago a pair of nds space jams or cool greys would sell for 375-400. I've seen some selling in facebook groups for less than 300. A DS pair of Concords went for 300 flat. Doesn't seem like 11s are as sought after as they used to be

Where I live..I see more people rocking 11s than 1s. I hardly see anyone wearing Chicago 1s..I've seen 2 people wearing them since they released in May..and I saw 1 guy wearin 2013 chis one day. And a couple people wearing Hare 1s. I saw more than a few bred 11s and legend blue 11s today..blk infrared 6s..1 infrared low ..baron 9s and bulls over broadway 10s all day long.
I was the only one I saw wearing Bordeaux 7s.
I try to keep it OG..only new colorway Jordans I hadda cop were Barcelona Days 7s and Nightshade 2s and Sport Blue 3s

Back
Top Bottom