Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Royals didn't hit 1000 until late late 2014 ppl should have jumped when prices were 500-600 (late 2013 to mid late 2014 on FC. Breds were fluctuating from 350 a bit after RD to 500-600 a good 7 months afterwards the jump to 800 wasn't until this year. Shadows were going for 350-500 for the longest on FC that 600-800 jump wasn't until late late 2014 til mid 2015.....lol sorry I watch FC like a hawk sometimes
Royals were going for $450 for a while in 2013.  Breds were at $350-$400 for months.  You could get shadows for $250 for a couple months after release.

The prices I quoted weren't FC but were prices that they were easily available for.  I don't feel sorry for anyone that didn't pay those prices because if it wasn't worth it to you at those prices then you honestly shouldn't care if they go for $2000 now.

Those that are new and want to get those shoes now I'd tell them to just move on and wait till the next release.  There's a new pair of shoes that release every week, you can't stress about a pair that came out 2 years ago.

Last edited:
Still mad I didn't buy a 2nd pair of royals from a NTer for $550 late last summer :smh:

I just know that I pretty much don't bother watching his stuff anymore, because it just seems fishy to me.

Oh, and slander is spoken -- it's libel in written form.
It's fishy to you because you don't understand the marketing they do.  People literally sit around and wait for their auctions to go up.

This is how an ebay auction gets jumped up.  Someone puts in a bid of $5 on a .99 cent item with a maximum bid of $50.  The next person puts in a bid of $7 with a maximum bid of $65 dollars.  Just with those 2 bids alone the auction will jump up to $50 which was the first bidders maximum bid.

Don't be a smart ***.  Slander or libel, pick one but all it adds up to is you have no idea what your talking about.

Last edited:
Royals didn't hit 1000 until late late 2014 ppl should have jumped when prices were 500-600 (late 2013 to mid late 2014 on FC. Breds were fluctuating from 350 a bit after RD to 500-600 a good 7 months afterwards the jump to 800 wasn't until this year. Shadows were going for 350-500 for the longest on FC that 600-800 jump wasn't until late late 2014 til mid 2015.....lol sorry I watch FC like a hawk sometimes
Thats accurate. I missed on rd. Next morning i was in the hospital. By the time i came out royals were dried up everywhere. Went back in the hospital and came out late march. I think by April they were moving at 350. I got made a friend overseas and told him he should buy every pair of royals he could. He eventually had 10 to 15 pair total he went through. In the meantime i got sent 5 pair of size 10s. They were still hovering at 350 for a while and people were in denial lol. They continued to blow up every release since.

Last edited:
Just because he has a lot of sold auctions doesn't mean he's not shilling up the prices, whether early on in the auction's life cycle or toward it's closing.

Specifically, my point was about early bids. Explain to me why his auctions regularly have higher prices earlier during their duration than identical (or better condition - as in DS) items in other auctions with less time remaining. I always see his auctions (which start at $0.99) well over $80 or $100 almost immediately, with like 6.5 days remaining, while similar items will be at the same price or less with a day or so remaining. It doesn't make any sense.

For someone who prides themselves on their $0.99 starting bids, I very rarely see real steals coming from his listings, and I've watched a lot of them. They almost always go for the going rate for that pair, if not more. I've seen (and gotten) much better deals on DS pairs than he often gets for used pairs.
Repped......that last part worded perfectly to a T.

For the record royals were my first pair in 85 at age 10 so i didnt hoard them for fun. My true grail lol. Though im lettin a few go.

Yeah but ive seen thier auctions close at or below the market. Not often but it happens.
Ebay buyers are some of the dumbest people ever.  Some are savvy but most aren't that bright.  They'll overlook a pair with a decent bin price and get in a bidding war on another pair that started with a low auction price.

It's fishy to you because you don't understand the marketing they do.  People literally sit around and wait for their auctions to go up.

This is how an ebay auction gets jumped up.  Someone puts in a bid of $5 on a .99 cent item with a maximum bid of $50.  The next person puts in a bid of $7 with a maximum bid of $65 dollars.  Just with those 2 bids alone the auction will jump up to $50 which was the first bidders maximum bid.

Don't be a smart ***.  Slander or libel, pick one but all it adds up to is you have no idea what your talking about.
settle down bro we all learning here no need for the undermining.....

The only 1s I really want are the:

Black and Red

Black Toes (With Black Tongue)

Black and White (Could get them but want the Carmine 6s next).

Should I be hesitant to wear a pair of jordan 1s from 1994? I hear they are more durable than other Jordan's. Any truth?

Should I be hesitant to wear a pair of jordan 1s from 1994? I hear they are more durable than other Jordan's. Any truth?
You run the risk with any old shoe. Like I mentioned before I bought a pair of DS 01 black/reds and the soles imploded after 5 wears

Last edited:
The only 1s I really want are the:

Black and Red

Black Toes (With Black Tongue)

Black and White (Could get them but want the Carmine 6s next).
Fam you started too late in the game when it comes to Jordan 1s. Carmine's gon run you 230-300

settle down bro we all learning here no need for the undermining.....
I'm settled.  I'm spewing facts while he's speculating and I have sold on ebay also.

What he is implying is actually pretty difficult to pull off with as many auctions as they put up and it may defy logic that people would choose to spend money on their auctions while others are cheaper but you can't overlook the fact that people will always want to do business with a brick and mortar business over other ebay sellers that are selling shoes out of their basement.

I find that the majority of buyers on ebay are very afraid of getting fakes or scammed so a lot of them will pay a premium to do business with Sole Supremacy and other sellers that they don't feel will disappear with their money.

Haha I paid $425 shipped for a DS pair of 01 black/reds in January and then the soles blew out [emoji]128531[/emoji]

Do you have pics? My '94 chicagos are holding up just fine. 1's are notoriously indestructible so I'm shocked to hear this. My '01 royals and breds are also doing great.

I'm settled.  I'm spewing facts while he's speculating and I have sold on ebay also.

What he is implying is actually pretty difficult to pull off with as many auctions as they put up and it may defy logic that people would choose to spend money on their auctions while others are cheaper but you can't overlook the fact that people will always want to do business with a brick and mortar business over other ebay sellers that are selling shoes out of their basement.

I find that the majority of buyers on ebay are very afraid of getting fakes or scammed so a lot of them will pay a premium to do business with Sole Supremacy and other sellers that they don't feel will disappear with their money.
Its true. Sometimes i catch the auctions early on and shoot offers. Ive made out. One instance i got a pair of bred dmps for 140 through paypal in 2012. Put em up mid 2013 when bred og's were confirmed and got double my money back.

These look so good tho and begging to be worn!

[emoji]128513[/emoji] I was afraid of that. Thanks bro-repped

I can promise you he's in the minority. Plenty of my friends own pairs from early '00 and they're holding up just fine.

If they were stored in a proper environment there is no reason the shoes should be unwearable. '01 royals, '01 breds, '00 concord and space jams etc. You make it they're fine. The only pair in my collection that has suffered from old age so far are the bred '01s. Slight sole separation but nothing that barge glue can't fix.

I would bet 99.9% of the cats bidding on any pair of Js on ebay could give a rat's a** if there's a b&m store behind the seller's name. Hell, check out any DB4 auction, and I'll guarantee 9x out of 10 it's a rep that's for sale, and the bidding will still be over $400. Most ebay buyers are dopes. But that doesn't mean they're throwing their money at sellers when there are better prices to be had. Plus, there's no risk of sellers scamming, because buyers have ALL the pull on ebay. I'm 100x more worried when I sell there than when I buy.

Look, you wanna get into bidding wars in SS' listings, good for you. But I won't go within 100 feet of that dude's auctions. I take my business elsewhere - as in just about anywhere else.

Sooooo, back to our regularly scheduled AJ1 discussion.

With this eBay debate I think a lot of it is luck of the draw. For example, I would have one auction end at like 250 one week and the buyer would flake. I would relist and the item would go for 300. With auctions it's all about timing and who is viewing your post

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom