Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

Thats allowed now and I've come around also but mid 90s bro I knew people that were so heavy on one side that all eyez on me and ready to die cassettes were flung out of windows into traffic.
Whoever throws out an All Eyez On Me cassettes, CD, or deletes the song from a mobile device is an enemy to me:
I was a Pac fan before Death Row.  While he was live during that time his whole persona felt fake.  It wasn't till after he passed that I could listen to all eyez on me and makaveli.  2 of the greatest hip hop records ever.  I'm still a bigger B.I.G fan though, we really got robbed because he never made as much music as Pac.

Enough of that though, back to the 1s.

Last edited:
Nah he's still alive. Saw him at the celtics game earlier this year.

Thats allowed now and I've come around also but mid 90s bro I knew people that were so heavy on one side that all eyez on me and ready to die cassettes were flung out of windows into traffic.
Yeah, I've noticed. And some of 'em are still hard on one side today 
laugh.gif

1.5's didn't drop here in the PH so resellers are taking advantage. 250+ for a pair 
mean.gif

I was a Pac fan before Death Row.  While he was live during that time his whole persona felt fake.  It wasn't till after he passed that I could listen to all eyez on me and makaveli.  2 of the greatest hip hop records ever.  I'm still a bigger B.I.G fan though, we really got robbed because he never made as much music as Pac.

Enough of that though, back to the 1s.
2Pacalypse Now, Strictly for My *.*.*.*.*.*., and Me Against The World, those were good but I love All Eyez On Me.  Also traitor!!!

All Eyes On Me was written to appeal to the masses as much as it could so that he could have every one's ears for what became Makaveli. Basically, he sold out so he could speak some truth when the right time came. They got him before he could.

Makaveli was the first album ever recorded all digital.

Where are those Black Dark Gray OG 1's at?

Last edited:
Thanks For The Love Fella's :nthat:

I've Had My Eye On The Tee's For Many Years Now But Never Jumped On Them Either Due To Overall Condition Or The Asking Price.

When I Saw A Group Listing For The BRed And Royal Tee's It Was Something I Just Couldn't Let Slide By Me...... That Royal Tee RARELY Shows Up For Sale If Ever From What I've Seen So It Was Time To Add Those To The Collection For Sure :pimp:

This Thread Was About Due For A Good Steering Back On Track After Yet Again Being Derailed By AirSak :lol:

To Stay On Topic,

Did Anyone Else Catch These?

I Honestly Didn't Even Know That A Black Metallic AJ1 Existed :wow:

I've Been Praying To Sweet Baby Jesus For A Shot At A Retro Ever Since Stumbling On These A Couple Days Ago :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:
giphy.gif

Last edited:
So Much Sole 23 So Much Sole 23 , yep, those Blk Metallics are one of the more rare pairs. I've actually held a pair from this dude at a sneaker convention that acquired them from that SunShining (sp?) guy that had that amazing collection of OGs.

I posted the pictures in here, back in May of 2014. Another shot, not my own, below:

Last edited:
So Much Sole 23 So Much Sole 23 , yep, those Blk Metallics are one of the more rare pairs. I've actually held a pair from this dude at a sneaker convention that acquired them from that SunShining (sp?) guy that had that amazing collection of OGs.

I posted the pictures in here, back in May of 2014. Another shot, not my own, below:

Repped :nthat:

If That Shoe Releases, I'ma Be Like
Don't-Be-a-Menace-to-South-Central-While-Drinking-Your-Juice-in-the-Hood.jpg

Even G'Ma Gonna Be Goin Ham In The Streets

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom