• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
nerd.gif

Okay I love how people are talking about how it is a simple black and white Conway and how it will sell out fast. How can everyone be in love with these but spit on the cyber mondays... I don't get it.

Most people here responded postively to the CMs. The only complaint was the white outsole.

Which is the main complaint of the white pair of the essentials

Okay I love how people are talking about how it is a simple black and white Conway and how it will sell out fast. How can everyone be in love with these but spit on the cyber mondays... I don't get it.

Well for me, that solid midsole and outsole combo is ugly. YIN >>>> CM

Good, stay thinking that way. Aside from the frags and sbbs no one really knows what hypebeasts will hype until after the release. I'm not taking that chance with these. I have a feeling that Supreme looking tongue and the simple color way will have some ******* rapper wearing them then its 300-400 a pair. Nope.
LOL yo all good fam enjoy them.  

Going to pass on the black pair of ying yangs since I have Cyber Monday's.....in for the white pair though

Over the OG B/W!? Nah![/quote]

Black and white are 2013 mold, if remastered than yes I'd take those over the premium essentials for sure

Question, how many people do you think would steer away from 1s if they didn't have hype, high resell value, and were easily attainable? Like, A little less abundant in numbers than Air Monarchs are. Id love to walk into any shoe store and to see a fsr of all the colorways just sitting because thats not whats hot at the moment. This thread probably wouldn't even exist honestly I'd still buy what I can. I was just thinking if those yin yangs, lettermans, cms, or metallics had a dumb frag logo on the side than it'd be a different story on how many people are willing to get them.

the color blocking is still better on the original B/W vs the yin yangs. although, i would cop the ying yangs if i didnt have the B/Ws. CMs are ok, but that white outsole killed it for me. IF for some reason the yin yangs end up on sale, i'll cop. i just dont need another black/white shoe.

Looks like I'll be getting the Lettermans and Metallics tomorrow for half price.

Should I? No more meaningful 1 releases this year aside from the Black/Reds, correct?

^ Still waiting to see what the Jordan 1 on the 28th of November is all about :nerd:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom