Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
@seandon23 that's what I thought. Have no interest in those 31s so I hope jb isn't tying them together some how

@seandon23 that's what I thought. Have no interest in those 31s so I hope jb isn't tying them together some how
Besides both shoes having the same theme they aren't releasing together in a package they both have their own release pages on SNKRS and Nike I doubt would allow us to reserve pairs of the black/red 1s before the release lol

Releasing in 5 hours.
https://www.ruvilla.com/jordan/outf...deep-royal-blue-metallic-gold-coin-white.html

GS
https://www.ruvilla.com/jordan/outf...lue-metallic-gold-coin-white-infrared-23.html

https://www.ruvilla.com/jordan/outf...retro-high-gym-red-metallic-silver-white.html

UNDSed my Black and Whites for a trip to Cooperstown on Saturday.  Best match i could find in my collection for the jersey i wanted to wear.

Almost made a huge mistake!!!
Last week thought I was gona miss out on the retro 5s!! Found a guy who was willing to secure my pair + 300$ for my og blk n red 1s! I would been pissed right now

Got wifey a pair of my favorite 1s. These will be her first pair.

Pickup today! Shoes arrived fast but I was having issues with usps about locating my stuff. Got em though, finally.

Black and White Fam Pic!

I highly advise to any heads in here that are sleeping on the yin yangs "premium essentials" whatever you wanna call em. These are a must have in the collection. Glad to own mine. Quality is A1 no complaints or gripes over here. Just my honest opinion.

Sidenote: definitely will be taking "couples kicks" pics this weekend.

Last edited:
I highly advise to any heads in here that are sleeping on the yin yangs "premium essentials" whatever you wanna call em. These are a must have in the collection. Glad to own mine. Quality is A1 no complaints or gripes over here. Just my honest opinion.

Sidenote: definitely will be taking "couples kicks" pics this weekend.
Why?  These don't have the hypebeast in them for the MUST have like Frags for instance lol

Good, stay thinking that way. Aside from the frags and sbbs no one really knows what hypebeasts will hype until after the release. I'm not taking that chance with these. I have a feeling that Supreme looking tongue and the simple color way will have some ******* rapper wearing them then its 300-400 a pair. Nope.

Last edited:
Trust these won't sit just off of the CW alone.If a popular rapper wears these.It will be after there sold out.Then it's going to be to late for the people who slept on them.Unless if they pay in the aftermarket.2-3 weeks tops if they sit,and that's a stretch.Its a black/white/red CW.That you can wear easily with almost anything.Theres people actually thinking these are going to sit because it's a new CW.Plus because the Metallics was sitting.Lettermans did as well.So people are comparing those releases to this release.Does anybody know how the # are looking on the Black/White.

Okay I love how people are talking about how it is a simple black and white Conway and how it will sell out fast. How can everyone be in love with these but spit on the cyber mondays... I don't get it.

Back
Top Bottom