Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
finally got Shadows, these might just rival Royals for best quality OG 1, very underrated CW for sure

Knicks and Black Toes copped and paid for. Best offer just accepted for the Shadows. If the Nike restock would only be open to me, and I could easily cop a pair of Breds this would be one hell of a morning. :nthat:

Those facebook groups around my area are full of hs kids trying to scam people. I dont even bother with the highest offer crap.

Knicks and Black Toes copped and paid for. Best offer just accepted for the Shadows. If the Nike restock would only be open to me, and I could easily cop a pair of Breds this would be one hell of a morning.
nthat.gif
Sounds like a pretty good morning lol. How much were you able to get the Shadows for?
finally!
those Facebook groups can be useful
Depends on where you live. They're useless where I am unless you want people asking for trades 

Just picked up a pair of DS royals for $240 CDN. Good deals are out there just have to be patient. Still suprised he was willing to let them go for so low.

I've come to realize that my Barons (2014) are wack and i'm only cheating myself from what i really want….

Gonna Resell mine and throw the money towards Shadows or Royals...

thanks man yeah I figured playing the waiting game on a shoe like this just isn't worthwhile. Had to pull the trigger.

Corgi posting some 2001 Japan White/Navy 1s. Those shoes are so beautiful I WISH they would retro those.

Definitely a great price IMO. I just picked up a pair for 300 shipped sz 9. Considering there are less than 3000 pairs, and the quality of the tumbled leather is superb, I have to believe that 300 is a great deal. If JB released these today, exactly as they did, and only 3000 pairs, I imagine they would resell for more than 300. To my surprise, I got 2323 of 3000. The seller on Ebay only posted pics of the shoes and none of the inside.

Back
Top Bottom