Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

what a way to return from a lunch break!

@GetemChavez Careful on that Oop. He might send you one of his GM pairs.

Don't get Zyzz'd, as someone stated in the blk/red 1 thread.

(No additional shot being fired, just stating the facts.)

Well one I got a new number. If you need me I'm on here pretty much all the time so I respond to PMs rather quickly.

None of my pairs are for sale. You hooked me up but that doesn't mean I have to give away a pair to you or anyone else.

Now if I got a hook up to get pairs the obviously I would help people out without charging so why bring up what I said to make me out to be a bad guy out of nowhere? That's disgusting IMO

I've paid for all my pairs with my own money and all for over retail so I'm a bad guy? Lol

There would be a difference if I had a pair for sale for going rate and you asked me to help you out then I would but since I'm not selling those or anything so once again how am I I'm the wrong when I'm the first place you never asked me anything other than trying to call me out in a thread over nothing?

Shots fired? SMH

Last edited:
Coming at my neck for what?

He can call me out if I listed one of my pairs for sale and he asked me to sell it back to him for the same price and I said no. Then he can be angry and what not but since IM NEVER listing any of them for sale no have I mentioned I ever would. He has no reason to call anyone out in that situation especially me.

If I list em for sale and deny helping you out then throw dirt on my name but since I haven't done anything this is nonsense. Look at all my posts, never getting rid of my pairs regardless of price and I plan to cop more if I can

Yo zyzz. Oop me that sz 11 black/red 1 I ooped you so I can scoop my boy a pair and he can rock when he gets back from afghan in a week. I read one of your posts a few pages back saying you had 3 pairs of black/red 1s now... Tried hitting you up but got no response. Or are you "about the all mighty dollar these days"
mean.gif
You might get ooped some reps from China.

Yo zyzz. Oop me that sz 11 black/red 1 I ooped you so I can scoop my boy a pair and he can rock when he gets back from afghan in a week. I read one of your posts a few pages back saying you had 3 pairs of black/red 1s now... Tried hitting you up but got no response. Or are you "about the all mighty dollar these days":smh:

You might get ooped some reps from China.

good one, come check my collection :wink:

thanks, try again

The barons will play out just like the shadows, sit around for awhile with no interest and then when price jumps in a year or two and things get scarce all the kids are going to be beasting it up.

No, bc they just don't look as good.

good one, come check my collection
wink.gif

thanks, try again
Okay.

email him at [email protected]

where i got my pair from, confirmed 100% legit, authentic, without a doubt.

Last edited:
good one, come check my collection :wink:

thanks, try again

Okay.

yes, already spoken about that before so whats your point? blogs all posted a bad fakes and super fake aka GM as the authentic pair and fooled people including myself. Do you think im gonna get offended from a no body? :lol:

you act like no one still talks crap about the SDS crap lololol sorry bruh, keep trying and hate because you aint got no breds. its all good.

fake pair is gone regardless :lol:

once again when you come to Michigan you can come check out my collection. SRS

let me know when you arrive and also take pictures so you can legit check on here :wink: everything is from NDC, FTL, and 2 pairs from shoe palace. all with receipts :pimp:

your boy dont play

Last edited:
Whys everyone so hostile in here today haha. This is usually the no bickering thread

Zyzz I got your back. Both in the same state both rock a size 11

i wouldnt say that, quality isnt great but if you can get em for cheap DS. do it

i like em but def 2013 are much better

Thanks guys. I figured as much. I found a DMP pack (both pairs) for $225, but they are NDS. I may just pass on them tho.

pics? i mean i dont no much outside of DS because people even try to pass worn as DS

thats a solid price if they arent too used especially for both pairs. hell DS Bred 1 from the DMP pack are going $300++

Back
Top Bottom