Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Yo zyzz. Oop me that sz 11 black/red 1 I ooped you so I can scoop my boy a pair and he can rock when he gets back from afghan in a week. I read one of your posts a few pages back saying you had 3 pairs of black/red 1s now... Tried hitting you up but got no response. Or are you "about the all mighty dollar these days"
mean.gif
Yo zyzz. Oop me that sz 11 black/red 1 I ooped you so I can scoop my boy a pair and he can rock when he gets back from afghan in a week. I read one of your posts a few pages back saying you had 3 pairs of black/red 1s now... Tried hitting you up but got no response. Or are you "about the all mighty dollar these days":smh:

Well one I got a new number. If you need me I'm on here pretty much all the time so I respond to PMs rather quickly.

None of my pairs are for sale. You hooked me up but that doesn't mean I have to give away a pair to you or anyone else.

Now if I got a hook up to get pairs the obviously I would help people out without charging so why bring up what I said to make me out to be a bad guy out of nowhere? That's disgusting IMO

I've paid for all my pairs with my own money and all for over retail so I'm a bad guy? Lol

There would be a difference if I had a pair for sale for going rate and you asked me to help you out then I would but since I'm not selling those or anything so once again how am I I'm the wrong when I'm the first place you never asked me anything other than trying to call me out in a thread over nothing?

Shots fired? SMH

I already knew that number change nonsense was coming before my original comment. No worries man, enjoy that pair I ooped you. I didnt want to get rid of that pair either but I saw you struggling with your GM pairs so I thought id hook it up because I was over here cookin. Now that you have 3 pairs I thought it wouldnt be too much to ask considering I scratched your back and all. Lesson learned, this site doesnt work that way. As soon as I get that sz 11, my dude @BoostHog will be cookin. That's a promise!

Yo zyzz. Oop me that sz 11 black/red 1 I ooped you so I can scoop my boy a pair and he can rock when he gets back from afghan in a week. I read one of your posts a few pages back saying you had 3 pairs of black/red 1s now... Tried hitting you up but got no response. Or are you "about the all mighty dollar these days"
mean.gif
Yo zyzz. Oop me that sz 11 black/red 1 I ooped you so I can scoop my boy a pair and he can rock when he gets back from afghan in a week. I read one of your posts a few pages back saying you had 3 pairs of black/red 1s now... Tried hitting you up but got no response. Or are you "about the all mighty dollar these days":smh:

Well one I got a new number. If you need me I'm on here pretty much all the time so I respond to PMs rather quickly.

None of my pairs are for sale. You hooked me up but that doesn't mean I have to give away a pair to you or anyone else.

Now if I got a hook up to get pairs the obviously I would help people out without charging so why bring up what I said to make me out to be a bad guy out of nowhere? That's disgusting IMO

I've paid for all my pairs with my own money and all for over retail so I'm a bad guy? Lol

There would be a difference if I had a pair for sale for going rate and you asked me to help you out then I would but since I'm not selling those or anything so once again how am I I'm the wrong when I'm the first place you never asked me anything other than trying to call me out in a thread over nothing?

Shots fired? SMH

I already knew that number change nonsense was coming before my original comment. No worries man, enjoy that pair I ooped you. I didnt want to get rid of that pair either but I saw you struggling with your GM pairs so I thought id hook it up because I was over here cookin. Now that you have 3 pairs I thought it wouldnt be too much to ask considering I scratched your back and all. Lesson learned, this site doesnt work that way. As soon as I get that sz 11, my dude @BoostHog will be cookin. That's a promise!

so youre mad at me for not giving your pair back? how old are you. if life worked that way, id go back and get everything i sold for less (which is a lot of items especially nba jerseys)

thanks for selling me the pair, already told you that. you have NO REASON to take offense to me not selling the pair back. like i said, only way you can be mad at me is if i listed a pair for sale and ignored or straight up said no to helping you out :lol:

and i did change my number, call the number and see who answers if someone has that number now :lol: i have no reason to lie. If i got a text from you, i would have answered. Am i supposed to be shook because you asked me for help? you could have PMed me as well but you wanna try and make me look like a bad guy for NO REASON AT ALL. anyone with a brain can see im not in the wrong in any way.

fake pair is gone regardless :lol:

Sold on eBay as real I assume...

I'm just playin man I don't know you but you did say 100% legit confirmed when it was closer to 0% legit

nah, dont have an ebay account especially seller account. Havent sold on ebay since 2008. they were given away to someone who didnt care they were fake or not.

i actually had 3 NTers ask to buy em from me. said no, i dont sell fakes.

so youre mad at me for not giving your pair back? how old are you. if life worked that way, id go back and get everything i sold for less (which is a lot of items especially nba jerseys)

thanks for selling me the pair, already told you that. you have NO REASON to take offense to me not selling the pair back. like i said, only way you can be mad at me is if i listed a pair for sale and ignored or straight up said no to helping you out :lol:

and i did change my number, call the number and see who answers if someone has that number now :lol: i have no reason to lie. If i got a text from you, i would have answered. Am i supposed to be shook because you asked me for help? you could have PMed me as well but you wanna try and make me look like a bad guy for NO REASON AT ALL. anyone with a brain can see im not in the wrong in any way.

This. After hearing your explanation, you did absolutely nothing wrong. You brought three pairs over retail without the intent to resell. He should not have called you out like that.

Agreed. :smh: Pretty damn ridiculous that he expects to get his pair back because you happen to have a few more pairs now. Then wants to get mad because you don't wanna do what he basically demands you to, and tries to make you look like some terrible person. Don't even know what to say about that. Just seems plain childish and ignorant.

This. After hearing your explanation, you did absolutely nothing wrong. You brought three pairs over retail without the intent to resell. He should not have called you out like that.

Agreed. :smh: Pretty damn ridiculous that he expects to get his pair back because you happen to have a few more pairs now. Then wants to get mad because you don't wanna do what he basically demands you to, and tries to make you look like some terrible person. Don't even know what to say about that. Just seems plain childish and ignorant.

Mad? :D Hahaha I'm honestly not mad about anything. I can care less about those kicks. You three are obviously missing the point. Let me explain this to you in a way you might understand... "You hook one of your homies up with a pair of kicks because the dude is struggling on finding a pair. Dude takes your pair and everything's all good. A few weeks out, you need a pair and find out the homie you sold them too now has three pairs. You ask him for a hook up (since you hooked him up) and he says to F off cause he isnt looking to sell anything". In all honestly it's not wrong at all because theyre his kicks and he can do what he likes. Im just saying it would nice to have someone look out for you, especially if you looked out for that person when he was in need. Dude can take the pair that I ooped him and trade them for his Royals or make a quick buck but once again it's all selfish because the dude that helped him out takes the L. Again, I can care less what the dude does with the pair of kicks I sent his way. I just don't to hear how most people on "NT" are about money now a days. You had someone do a nice thing for you and you refuse to pass the good karma around.

Now that my rant is done... Ya'll killed me with those gifs last page :rofl:

:rofl:

not sure if srs

you expect me to give you the pair back? YOU HAVE TO BE JOKING.

you hooked me up, i said thank you and GOD BLESS.

WTH do you want from me? IM NOT SELLING ANY OF MY PAIRS unless i lose my job, my mother loses her, my brother loses his and the house is in foreclosure and i gotta pay bills. Since thats not happening they arent ever being sold. WTH do you want. Im not a reseller. I dont buy anymore that i need for myself. YOU act like i got 20 pair of breds i bought for retail... :lol: if that was the case then you can get mad and come at me but since i have 3 pairs for myself which i paid OVER retail for all three then WTH do you want from me? honestly? are you trolling or what?

then dont deal with anyone on the site if you are gonna act and think like that. You shouldnt expect for someone to give you shoes back 4 months later just because you want them for someone else. This is the most idiotic conversation ever.

Im a good guy and help people out every damn day on this site and practically given away shoes and items for sale over the years especially on other forums. I never asked for anything in return or contacted someone to say hey, sell me the item back i want it again. thats JUVENILE... actually no, straight up CHILDISH. If you are an adult then you have issues for thinking or acting like that.

Once again, i have no problem with you. You did me a solid and help me a land a pair which in turn led me to 2 more legit pairs that im very happy with. Thank you for the bred 1's and god bless. i hope youre friend gets a pair, since you clearly have money and royals and what not i think you should be able to find or get him a pair no problem.

MY PAIRS ARENT FOR SALE TODAY, TOMORROW, NEXT WEEK, MONTH OR YEAR. If i decide to sell em ill hit you up but dont count on it since its not happening.

and if you are gonna use my comment against me, that was for resellers or people who get 20 pairs at retail and just resell. I didnt mean that if you have Bred 1's in your possession you need to sell them to NTers for retail just to help me out even if you only have 1 or 2 pairs. SO DONT USE THE POST/COMMENT I USED EARLIER AGAINST ME WHEN ITS A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT SUBJECT.

Some dude just offered me Baron DS 1's for $110 shipped earlier today. He probably wont even sell em to me because you wanna throw dirt on my name and people think im some scumbag :smh:

pics? i mean i dont no much outside of DS because people even try to pass worn as DS

thats a solid price if they arent too used especially for both pairs. hell DS Bred 1 from the DMP pack are going $300++

$225 shipped? id take those. the Bred alone could fetch that price probably. they look really good.

i think most will agree that from those pics, its a cop

Mad? :D Hahaha I'm honestly not mad about anything. I can care less about those kicks. You three are obviously missing the point. Let me explain this to you in a way you might understand... "You hook one of your homies up with a pair of kicks because the dude is struggling on finding a pair. Dude takes your pair and everything's all good. A few weeks out, you need a pair and find out the homie you sold them too now has three pairs. You ask him for a hook up (since you hooked him up) and he says to F off cause he isnt looking to sell anything". In all honestly it's not wrong at all because theyre his kicks and he can do what he likes. Im just saying it would nice to have someone look out for you, especially if you looked out for that person when he was in need. Dude can take the pair that I ooped him and trade them for his Royals or make a quick buck but once again it's all selfish because the dude that helped him out takes the L. Again, I can care less what the dude does with the pair of kicks I sent his way. I just don't to hear how most people on "NT" are about money now a days. You had someone do a nice thing for you and you refuse to pass the good karma around.

Now that my rant is done... Ya'll killed me with those gifs last page :rofl:

Missing the point? Ok... :rofl:

livlif livlif $225 shipped for both together is a steal man, especially in that condition. Dude could easily be selling em together for around $400. And he's selling the original box? Shiiiiit, don't let that pass you by if you've got the money.

Last edited:
$225 shipped? id take those. the Bred alone could fetch that price probably. they look really good.

i think most will agree that from those pics, its a cop

$225 cash. Local to me.

take em. im not even into used kicks and id cop those for that price to beat em. they look real good.

EDIT: hell, meet up with him and try to get em for $200. even better deal for you. if he doesnt budge take em for $225. still very very good

Last edited:

not sure if srs

WTH do you want from me? IM NOT SELLING ANY OF MY PAIRS unless i lose my job, my mother loses her, my brother loses his and the house is in foreclosure and i gotta pay bills. Since thats not happening they arent ever being sold. WTH do you want. Im not a reseller. I dont buy anymore that i need for myself. YOU act like i got 20 pair of breds i bought for retail... :lol: if that was the case then you can get mad and come at me but since i have 3 pairs for myself which i paid OVER retail for all three then WTH do you want from me? honestly? are you trolling or what?

then dont deal with anyone on the site if you are gonna act and think like that. You shouldnt expect for someone to give you shoes back 4 months later just because you want them for someone else. This is the most idiotic conversation ever.

Im a good guy and help people out every damn day on this site and practically given away shoes and items for sale over the years especially on other forums. I never asked for anything in return or contacted someone to say hey, sell me the item back i want it again. thats JUVENILE... actually no, straight up CHILDISH. If you are an adult then you have issues for thinking or acting like that.

Once again, i have no problem with you. You did me a solid and help me a land a pair which in turn led me to 2 more legit pairs that im very happy with. Thank you for the bred 1's and god bless. i hope youre friend gets a pair, since you clearly have money and royals and what not i think you should be able to find or get him a pair no problem.

MY PAIRS ARENT FOR SALE TODAY, TOMORROW, NEXT WEEK, MONTH OR YEAR. If i decide to sell em ill hit you up but dont count on it since its not happening.

and if you are gonna use my comment against me, that was for resellers or people who get 20 pairs at retail and just resell. I didnt mean that if you have Bred 1's in your possession you need to sell them to NTers for retail just to help me out even if you only have 1 or 2 pairs. SO DONT USE THE POST/COMMENT I USED EARLIER AGAINST ME WHEN ITS A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT SUBJECT.

Some dude just offered me Baron DS 1's for $110 shipped earlier today. He probably wont even sell em to me because you wanna throw dirt on my name and people think im some scumbag :smh:

Nah man, I dont expect anything from you. Enjoy your kicks! If anyone has a sz 11 black/red 1 hmu. Looking to trade a pair of ds royals sz10.5 or 11 for a sz 11 black/red 1. Thanks

not sure if srs

Nah man, I dont expect anything from you. Enjoy your kicks! If anyone has a sz 11 black/red 1 hmu. Looking to trade a pair of ds royals sz10.5 or 11 for a sz 11 black/red 1. Thanks

Now you wanna trade? :lol:

im sure thats in spite of me not giving you the pair back for what was it $270 shipped? Because clearly in your other posts you saw i wanted Royals even though i havent mentioned it in any way to you so you saw my posts :lol:

Its all good bruh, i have nothing against you even if you went at me for no reason. You will have ZERO problem finding someone to trade you a pair of breds for royals. Should probably get a PM in 5 minutes from someone if they see it.

best of luck

Now you wanna trade?
laugh.gif

im sure thats in spite of me not giving you the pair back for what was it $270 shipped? Because clearly in your other posts you saw i wanted Royals even though i havent mentioned it in any way to you so you saw my posts
laugh.gif

Its all good bruh, i have nothing against you even if you went at me for no reason. You will have ZERO problem finding someone to trade you a pair of breds for royals. Should probably get a PM in 5 minutes from someone if they see it.

best of luck
Nah man, I don't want to but it's the least I can do for a friend who has been in Afghan for the last year. I don't have time to wait for a black/red size swap. Yeah, 260 or 270 shipped. I sold to you for whatever I picked them up for locally. I ended up taking the paypal and shipping hit but I dont have a problem with that because karma comes a very long way. 550$ is the cheapest I can find in that size 11 at the moment after CA tax and shipping from RIF and FC 
mean.gif
. Dude selling locally wont budge on 550$ at all! Trade wouldnt matter to you anyways cause you dont plan on ever getting rid of them. Goodluck with your hunt also 

Now you wanna trade? :lol:

im sure thats in spite of me not giving you the pair back for what was it $270 shipped? Because clearly in your other posts you saw i wanted Royals even though i havent mentioned it in any way to you so you saw my posts :lol:

best of luck
Nah man, I don't want to but it's the least I can do for a friend who has been in Afghan for the last year. I don't have time to wait for a black/red size swap. Yeah, 260 or 270 shipped. I sold to you for whatever I picked them up for locally. I ended up taking the paypal and shipping hit but I dont have a problem with that because karma comes a very long way. 550$ is the cheapest I can find in that size 11 at the moment after CA tax and shipping from RIF and FC :smh: . Dude selling locally wont budge on 550$ at all! Trade wouldnt matter to you anyways cause you dont plan on ever getting rid of them. Goodluck with your hunt also 

thats the only thing id trade them for, is a straight up for royals. even said that before but that trade never comes a long because royals are more limited, wanted, and harder to find

selling wise? nah. im trying to get more breds if the price is right. only thing i need is royals but i dont wanna spend $600 i might have some cash but im not that crazy even though it been on my mind for a few weeks

Back
Top Bottom