Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
do international Jordan 1s come with an extra hangtag?
i'm looking at this pair on Craigslist and there's no MSRP tag and an extra Nike tag
thoughts

Japan releases have the extra tag so if you can get pics of the language that may help

Still liking these.

Too much color contrast going on for me

Last edited:
Anyone cop Royal SB Dunks as a consolidation prize?
I am going to, just waiting for them to come out on a site with free ship.  hopefully the hype isnt too insane by then.  i feel like they are really flying under the radar.

What's a decent price for a pair of used Banned 1s? I figure a used pair would still be high, but hopefully half the price of a DS pair.

No but I did cop them will post pics with true royals next week when they arrive
you end up finding the royals for a decent price man?  i remember i talked to you a while back about the size 12s i had i was looking to size swap..

you end up finding the royals for a decent price man?  i remember i talked to you a while back about the size 12s i had i was looking to size swap..

I already had a pair but I'm always on the lookout for another

I was fortunate to get my first pair well before the prices skyrocketed

I already had a pair but I'm always on the lookout for another

I was fortunate to get my first pair well before the prices skyrocketed
yeah i was able to sell mine and found a pair in my size, so it was basically a size swap work around...  they are just so expensive its crazy, i was lucky to find a pair for under 400$ which is crazy to say thats lucky..

yeah i was able to sell mine and found a pair in my size, so it was basically a size swap work around...  they are just so expensive its crazy, i was lucky to find a pair for under 400$ which is crazy to say thats lucky..

I know right?! The really crazy thing is I would probably grab another if I could find one around 400

Probably going to look for another 01 pair my swoosh is dead on those after I tried to clean it

SB royals sold out thanks to yall, the lows are better imo. the royals dont even look like the 1's.

Still liking these.
That blue sole kills these for me....otherwise I actually don't mind them.

What's a decent price for a pair of used Banned 1s? I figure a used pair would still be high, but hopefully half the price of a DS pair.
'Used' is a pretty broad term. Pairs with minimal wear seem to be in the $550-750 range depending. Well worn pairs will be at the low end of that or slightly less.

i am not a fan of those "carmine" 1s either, definitely will not pickup - even on discount..

did anyone else see that pair of Royals size 10.5 on twitter for $300?

i just missed it.. 
frown.gif

I bought the black pair when they first released and I still love them!...that beautiful leather smell gets me everytime!...I'm looking into picking up the brown pair soon
I totally agree ive got the black pair as well I just wanted the whole pack

Back
Top Bottom