Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Saw that... Was initially salty but saw that they are GM lol. Seller himself didn't look to reputable anyways
mean.gif
oh well now im glad i missed out 
laugh.gif

imui for2oh imui for2oh

I'm still on the hunt for a pair myself. Every time I think I find a legit pair, they aren't legit. I think I'm not meant to own a pair.

#thehuntstillcontinues

mane, it hurts. my finances have been a struggle this year.. now that i can afford them theres more fakes out here then reals :rolleyes

What do you consider a "moderately decent price"?

well, i would love to find some in a 4-500 range.... but it seems as though all the real ones i see on the bay (which is like less than 10 pairs total, 2 pairs in my size) are even beyond that so idk if will even be possible to find some under 6

mane, it hurts. my finances have been a struggle this year.. now that i can afford them theres more fakes out here then reals
eyes.gif

well, i would love to find some in a 4-500 range.... but it seems as though all the real ones i see on the bay (which is like less than 10 pairs total, 2 pairs in my size) are even beyond that so idk if will even be possible to find some under 6
i found a legit pair for 600$ on a website and i was really close to ordering them but i just couldnt do it.  I kept checking ebay though and was able to score a pair for right around $400 after messaging him and doing a PP transaction.  I would just keep an eye out on ebay and other places, they will pop up eventually for a reasonable price.  Just gotta make sure you do your due dilligence on them and the seller, and hope whoever selling em isnt a scumbag..

i found a legit pair for 600$ on a website and i was really close to ordering them but i just couldnt do it.  I kept checking ebay though and was able to score a pair for right around $400 after messaging him and doing a PP transaction.  I would just keep an eye out on ebay and other places, they will pop up eventually for a reasonable price.  Just gotta make sure you do your due dilligence on them and the seller, and hope whoever selling em isnt a scumbag..

yea man, thats what im looking at is 6 :x which like i said, i told myself i would never do again.... and its off the same dude....i just, i dont want to let this pair pass me up even at the price and regret it down the road. i know its literally quadruple retail though :stoneface:

yea man, thats what im looking at is 6
sick.gif
which like i said, i told myself i would never do again.... and its off the same dude....i just, i dont want to let this pair pass me up even at the price and regret it down the road. i know its literally quadruple retail though
indifferent.gif
i feel your pain brother...  i just got my pair in yesterday and they checked out, 100% legit.  so they are out there for cheaper.  its just a very tough decision to make, i didnt want to miss out either, thats why i seriously considered dropping 600 for em..

Not gonna lie. I thought that spoiler was gonna have your 1s collection :lol:

I was thinking to myself here comes the salt within me :rofl:

Last edited:
would you guys buy so DS chicago 94's for 660 no retro card ,and are they still wearable ? i know they won't crumble but will the leather start chipping ?

thnx

Last edited:

would you guys buy so DS chicago 94's for 660 no retro card ,and are they still wearable ? i know they won't crumble but will the leather start chipping ?

thnx
you mean wormtokyos? From what I've been told 94s hold up really well, even the leather upper so people claim they don't chip (I have never owned nor tested)

^I've got Wht/Blk-Rd 94s that I wore somewhat frequently (weather permitting) and they hold up great. I broke them in brand new too. Leather doesn't cheap but it the red upper around the toe box does crease like crazy, doesn't bother me though.

I haven't had 2001s in awhile, I know I'm probably answering my own question (by stating above that I wear 94s and they're fine) but if I were to buy DS 2001 1s I'd have no problem getting another 10 years+ out them, right?

and yes venom13 venom13 I would, that's a pretty decent price.

Last edited:

you mean wormtokyos? From what I've been told 94s hold up really well, even the leather upper so people claim they don't chip (I have never owned nor tested)
thnx repped
^I've got Wht/Blk-Rd 94s that I wore somewhat frequently (weather permitting) and they hold up great. I broke them in brand new too. Leather doesn't cheap but it the red upper around the toe box does crease like crazy, doesn't bother me though.

I haven't had 2001s in awhile, I know I'm probably answering my own question (by stating above that I wear 94s and they're fine) but if I were to buy DS 2001 1s I'd have no problem getting another 10 years+ out them, right?

and yes @Venom13 I would, that's a pretty decent price.
thank you ,this is what i wanted to hear .repped

I can't find any legit pairs of sz 11 under 500. Surely I am doing something wrong.
Same here. I was lucky to find a DS '01 pair in size 11 for $510 shipped for my boy as a wedding gift, but I can't find a DS 2013 legit pair in my size for under that :smh:

I even had a trade set up; my extra pair of DS 2013 Breds for a DS 2013 Royal and the guy flaked at the last minute.

#thehuntstillcontinues

I can't find any legit pairs of sz 11 under 500. Surely I am doing something wrong.

You're only doing what most (myself included to an extent) have been doing wrong: waiting and hoping for either a restock or that prices will go down. Unfortunately both are a gamble that could end up costing more down the road. I sat and waited on Royals and got them in Spring of 2013 for $450, which stung but I see them in my size going at $500-600 if available at all.

$500 just might be as good as it gets for most.

Heads up for anyone near New Castle, DE...there's a Villa grand opening at Penn Mart Plaza. There's some Barons left and some Chicago KO. Not sure which sizes, sorry. PS - I also saw some Air Tech Challenge II (turbo green).

Back
Top Bottom