Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Of all the colorful OG options they have left to release....they're doing the 1s dirty.

Compared to how they've done the I's for the most part since like '06, this is still an improvement. Of course they're keeping the other original colorways in the back pocket for a rainy day though.

Compared to how they've done the I's for the most part since like '06, this is still an improvement. Of course they're keeping the other original colorways in the back pocket for a rainy day though.

I need those black and white OG's to return, instead they wasted materials on the barons smh

Last edited:
Is there any fake 1994 chicago 1's alot of the ones im seeing on fleebay are from japan

Japan aint the fake capital bruh :lol:

now if all those pairs were from China then id see your concern.

Last edited:
Japan aint the fake capital bruh
laugh.gif

now if all those pairs were from China then id see your concern.
I know just weird how  they got all these j's on lock they must have the cheese 
roll.gif

So fake sellers on ebay are doing this now? Smh. Must be some NT lurkers..

Buffomatic1 is the ebay seller just fyi..

They trying to risk 100% feedback rating for some fake ****.. Smh.

feedback means nothing on ebay anymore IMO hasnt meant a damn to me in about 5 years

ive copped from endless amounts of less than 10 and even 0 feedback with no issue.

the leather on those is obvious they were fake then the cut widows peak.... lulz

The lowest feedback i made a deal with was 94%. But main thing is just the authenticity of the shoe... I myself is really aiming for 100% feedback all the time, since it helps me a lot with paypal invoice offers..

pretty much what i mean is, it means nothing. we got dudes selling blatant fakes with 100% and not just 1 guy but hundreds of em.

known how to cover your behind and ask the right questions, make sure everything is good auction, picture wise then you wont get screwed over.

Back
Top Bottom