Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
BTW im still looking for an 2013 OG 1 box that can fit a size 11. if anyone can help me out please hit me up. i need one for my breds since my original box got destroyed. I know im not gonna find an actual bred 1 box but im just gonna remove the tag. i hate keeping it in a regular jordan box.

What about the Hawks highlight reel box? You can prob score a used pair cheap, use the tongue for a swap in the future if you have black toes.

dont have black toes nor do tongue swaps so im not gonna pay $100 just for a replacement box :lol:

dont have black toes nor do tongue swaps so im not gonna pay $100 just for a replacement box
laugh.gif
Pretty sure you can find a used pair for less than $100, especially since there are likely 2 to 3 sizes which come with the same size box. As for taking the any $$ hit, you can be more creative than that can't you? Just sell the pair to someone else with your replacement box.

BTW im still looking for an 2013 OG 1 box that can fit a size 11. if anyone can help me out please hit me up. i need one for my breds since my original box got destroyed. I know im not gonna find an actual bred 1 box but im just gonna remove the tag. i hate keeping it in a regular jordan box.

What about the Hawks highlight reel box? You can prob score a used pair cheap, use the tongue for a swap in the future if you have black toes.

dont have black toes nor do tongue swaps so im not gonna pay $100 just for a replacement box :lol:

i got multi nike boxes 8) ..... whats good with the socks you were cappin about owning & not liking

i got multi nike boxes 8) ..... whats good with the socks you were cappin about owning & not liking

lol, ill send you 2 pairs :smile:

i got white and black

i got white and black

u said 4 before B

i got white and black

u said 4 before B

lol no i didnt, i said i had a bunch but i wasnt giving them away for free :lol:

i got white and black

u said 4 before B

lol no i didnt, i said i had a bunch but i wasnt giving them away for free :lol:

:lol: :rofl: nothing is free this the back itchin you were talking about :lol:

Yah for me in both aj1's and dunks my heel is what ends up aching i think due to so little cushion in the sole.

^^ LOL at the humble collection.. the blk/gold pair alone and multiple pairs of breds is :smokin. humble would be 1 pair of breds or royals.

looking for a third pair of royals here so i could be humble :tongue:

hey guys was referred to check out this forums from the folks at styleforums. Someone posted a pic with their raw denim on Jordan 1 Retro High Bred and I immediately fell in love with the sneakers.

Been looking around for a few days and found the prices on my size in the excess of $600USD ($680+ CAD). At that pricepoint I can pick up a pair of viberg/OSB/alden boots :S

Are the prices currently inflated or is this the 'normal' going rate the bred retros?

Last edited:
all OG branded 1s are going for insane prices for some reason so yeah keep searching and you can find deals but the other thing is the amount of super high quality fakes going around that are being sold for the same prices so you can use this website for legit checks but the status of collecting is damaged pretty badly with fakes and resellers

Back
Top Bottom