• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I take that back... real nice customs @gil23! still :smokin

and for anyone that has multiples of breds or royals, there is nothing humble about your collection lol :pimp:

:wow:

all OG branded 1s are going for insane prices for some reason so yeah keep searching and you can find deals but the other thing is the amount of super high quality fakes going around that are being sold for the same prices so you can use this website for legit checks but the status of collecting is damaged pretty badly with fakes and resellers
thanks for info, it'll be a good idea for me to ask for receipt if it's being sold by a private dealer then but most likely I'll shop again when the next Retro Bred version comes out, hopefully this year.

thanks for info, it'll be a good idea for me to ask for receipt if it's being sold by a private dealer then but most likely I'll shop again when the next Retro Bred version comes out, hopefully this year.

They won't be coming out for a couple years

Like TR23 said, probably not gonna come out for another few years. If you don't want to deal with fakes or the hefty price tag, there's a few older models of the 'Bred' version that you may be interested in that aren't as expensive: 2008 Air Jordan 1 Retro Hi Strap Black/Red or 2009 Air Jordan 1 Retro DMP 'Bulls' (also called 60+ pack).

Main diff being that the Hi Strap have a strap on the top and Jordan branding and the DMP Bulls have Jordan branding. Good luck.

EDIT: I forgot about the Air Jordan AJKO from 2010. Same color way and Jordan branding but in canvas material.

Last edited:
hey guys was referred to check out this forums from the folks at styleforums. Someone posted a pic with their raw denim on Jordan 1 Retro High Bred and I immediately fell in love with the sneakers.

Been looking around for a few days and found the prices on my size in the excess of $600USD ($680+ CAD). At that pricepoint I can pick up a pair of viberg/OSB/alden boots :S

Are the prices currently inflated or is this the 'normal' going rate the bred retros?
you can find a pair of the 2013 bred for around 350-400. I wouldn't pay more than that. But make sure they are legit. The legit check forums here are a great resource.

If you don't want to deal with fakes or the hefty price tag, there's a few older models of the 'Bred' version that you may be interested in that aren't as expensive: 2008 Air Jordan 1 Retro Hi Strap Black/Red or 2009 Air Jordan 1 Retro DMP 'Bulls' (also called 60+ pack).

Main diff being that the Hi Strap have a strap on the top and Jordan branding and the DMP Bulls have Jordan branding. Good luck.

EDIT: I forgot about the Air Jordan AJKO from 2010. Same color way and Jordan branding but in canvas material.

You should mention that the strap is removable, because that might be a deal breaker for someone who doesn't know :lol:

nothing wrong with DMP breds IMO

if he likes the shoe and doesnt wanna spend $400+ then its the best shoe but arent DMPs selling $300+ just for the bred pair?

possible to find 2013 bred 1 for $350? :nerd: i swear if i could find 2 pairs at that price id forgo the royals

id rather pay a little more and get 2 solid shoes for pretty much the price of 1 shoe (royals)

possible to find 2013 bred 1 for $350?
nerd.gif
i swear if i could find 2 pairs at that price id forgo the royals

id rather pay a little more and get 2 solid shoes for pretty much the price of 1 shoe (royals)
I'm saying. Tell me where these mythical $350 bred 1's exist.

possible to find 2013 bred 1 for $350? :nerd: i swear if i could find 2 pairs at that price id forgo the royals

they're out there. Just gotta hunt and get lucky. I actually picked up a pair at a local consignment spot for $350 about 2 months ago. I'm sure they are consistently up in price now, but I feel like I haven't seen a lot going quick for more than 400.

I hear you on the 2 for 1 thing. Hell, sometimes I'd rather just get like 8 pairs of sb's or air max's (and sometimes I do). Haha. Blue is my favorite color so they'll always be > black/reds imo. But when you have those 2 and shadows/black toes/barons you are set for any occasion.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom