Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Bert. Bert. , u should definitely pick up the royal sb dunk highs though.they will give you some satisfaction while you continue the hunt.

Last edited:
Get a flight to Toronto

926474_727804313950946_75341754_n.jpg
+rep lining up for this, hopefully I can. pick two pairs of trouble to trade one of em for the brefs

lining up for the Toronto Jordan 1s. Hopefully I can pick up an extra pair of royals to trade for breds

What's more important to people? The leather quality/craftsmenship of the shoe or whether it aesthetically mirrors the OG release? Jordan Brand always seems to make us choose between the two options.

Get a flight to Toronto

I just got into Canada yesterday. I landed in Toronto wearing my royal J-Pack SBs, and at least 4 TSA (or whatever they're called in Canada) asked about my shoes. When I left for St. John's today (in the Shadows) I got no love. Shadows are still my favorite though, and I guess the Royals just weren't meant to be
frown.gif

Get a flight to Toronto

I just got into Canada yesterday. I landed in Toronto wearing my royal J-Pack SBs, and at least 4 TSA (or whatever they're called in Canada) asked about my shoes. When I left for St. John's today (in the Shadows) I got no love. Shadows are still my favorite though, and I guess the Royals just weren't meant to be
frown.gif
Let me know if you scoop up some Royals or Breds while you're there, I'm in Houston, too. Size 9.5 or 10 btw. I need an oop haha. Just kidding ... well kinda. Have a safe trip back to H-Town though.

Last edited:
Realistically, what's a good to fair price for a DS pair of Banned 1s?  Saw a guy in a sneaker group and he wanted $700.

Realistically, what's a good to fair price for a DS pair of Banned 1s?  Saw a guy in a sneaker group and he wanted $700.

i see your a 10.5/11

id jump on that price if i were you. ive only see ppl asking $800-1000+ for that size

Let me know if you scoop up some Royals or Breds while you're there, I'm in Houston, too. Size 9.5 or 10 btw. I need an oop haha. Just kidding ... well kinda. Have a safe trip back to H-Town though.
I'll see what I can do. I should be passing through Toronto next Tuesday. If my lay over permits I'll hit them up.

Haha good luck on Tues, like 40+ people inline already for those royals and black toes already. They should get rid of this line up thing.

Back
Top Bottom