Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Most pairs are actually real leather, just the cheapest, lowest quality pieces from the hide ("split-grain leather"). Except for the plastic hard leather used on a lot of white pairs in recent years. I'm pretty sure that's synthetic polyurethane leather ("pleather")

Most pairs are actually real leather, just the cheapest, lowest quality pieces from the hide ("split-grain leather"). Except for the plastic hard leather used on a lot of white pairs in recent years. I'm pretty sure that's synthetic polyurethane leather ("pleather")

white leather jordans are trash, like.... my god, ultimate trash, wouldn't pick up a pair without having in hand first to feel what was used.

only ones that were good in recent memory were 88 3's and Fire Red 3's, and even then I don't think that was real leather.

the tears of everyone that missed out.
roll.gif

white leather jordans are trash, like.... my god, ultimate trash, wouldn't pick up a pair without having in hand first to feel what was used.

only ones that were good in recent memory were 88 3's and Fire Red 3's, and even then I don't think that was real leather.

I can't tell you how many retros of colorways I LOVE I haven't been able to **** with because of how bad it is man :lol:

The shininess of the upper on both III's almost lead me to think that they're just pebbled polyurethane leather too, but they might just be split grain pebbled leather that was treated differently. So many things that could be done to leather/polyurethane leather that it's hard to call it.

Think I'm just gonna go for '01 breds instead of last year's pair... all I see is crazy prices for the '13 pair
tired.gif
 & for not that much more might as well get the better quality shoe 
smokin.gif

I personally disagree. I had a pair of 88s, and let them go because of the quality. I prefer the leather on my 2011 TBs over the two you mentioned. I passed on both the Taxi 12s and Laney Vs last year because of the white leather uppers, and the Taxis are hands down my favorite Jordan ever.

Back to 1s...
How's that restock in Toronto looking?

Back
Top Bottom