• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
At gun point?! :wow:

Good thing you're okay, you got your shoes back, and he was caught.

In all reality I'm lucky I didn't bring my burner. Then one of us would have lost their life over a funky *** pair of Js that wreaked of glue. Those '88s left a sour taste in my mouth for IIIs, but I guess it led me to my "New Loves".

Pun totally intended

Last edited:
Whats the deal with these Denim OG Highs dropping on June 14th? Super limited like Royals or as long as I camp or I got the ticket Im good like the Black toes or Shadows?

all those shoes dropping that day suck
I concur
wink.gif

So if anyone wants those 1's im sure you could get them easily.

i know people love the XI lows and i havent went into the VI thread but i assume its got hype even though they literally look like the dump i took this morning.

id probably cop maybe as trade bait. i just want some more breds :lol:

i thought selling a few pair of shoes that they would pop up for sale in the low $300's but i cant find anything nor anyone who will negotiate :lol: SMH

So if anyone wants those 1's im sure you could get them easily.

i know people love the XI lows and i havent went into the VI thread but i assume its got hype even though they literally look like the dump i took this morning.

id probably cop maybe as trade bait. i just want some more breds
laugh.gif

i thought selling a few pair of shoes that they would pop up for sale in the low $300's but i cant find anything nor anyone who will negotiate
laugh.gif
SMH
  Yeah I have a feeling the B/W's will go the route of the Shadow's release weekend.

I need a little help here.  My friend $$Richie Rich$$ was wondering which shoe would be the best skate shoe.

2013 Chicago- plastic leather (durability)

Banned 1s- supple leather (comfort)

Black Metallics- high cut (rigidness)

Would the Metallics hold up being that they are from 85?

I tried to convince him to go with the blk/gold patent leathers, but he said the patent leather  would be too slippery?

roll.gif

^ thats what they said when royals came out. They had people who loved it and there were people who thought it was ugly... Just one thing that pisses me off is that they never got the chicago a Nike Air treatment... That wouldve been on the most balanced color for me..

You deserve to be banned for puttin carmine and royals in the same sentence or even comparing the two

Smh

You gotta remember that dude is conpletely burned out. He's in here talking about quality of old releases and talking about OG's, when a few weeks ago he said he "just started shoe collecting/reselling a month ago lol". Making his quoted post above just an absolute joke from a dude tryna fake on NT like he's been around for any of this. That comment about royals tho :rofl:

I've been waiting on those black/whites for awhile, was just looking on ebay at how much dudes are charging for that pack/just the 1s. Thank geebus. :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom