• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

Another NA 1 on the way
I am IN for these. Been wanting some green shoes, these and black/white ones will be copped.

Would have been cold if they gave em a gold swoosh and Air Jordan Logo

With a gold outsole.

On some Lucky SB type steez

That suede looking immaculate though.

That's Pretty Close To the st. Pattys day SB that dropped in 2013.

I'm sad these are coming out I literally just copped those St. Pattys last week and knowing me I will want these green joints and the reds

There's more NA 1's on the way. A friend of mines has seen that pic with the Green/Whites and Red/Whites 8 months ago that included some other NA 1's in the picture.

Hopefully everyone will try to get the 6s and the low 11s leaving the 1s as a 3rd consolation price. I remember when I was camping infront of finishline for the shadow 1s (or was it foot action?) and everyone looked at me like a moron for not going for the toros. Hope them denims aren't anything like the black and gold joints. Those denims are a cold piece with some khakis. the only NA air Jordan 1 that caught my eye.

Hopefully everyone will try to get the 6s and the low 11s leaving the 1s as a 3rd consolation price. I remember when I was camping infront of finishline for the shadow 1s (or was it foot action?) and everyone looked at me like a moron for not going for the toros. Hope them denims aren't anything like the black and gold joints. Those denims are a cold piece with some khakis. the only NA air Jordan 1 that caught my eye.

Those Denims clean, I hope most choose to pass or sleep on them, makes it easier for me.

Color on those are so vibrant. Bought and beat a pair up back when they released. Bet those catch hate round here in this thread lol

Back
Top Bottom