Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
There's more NA 1's on the way. A friend of mines has seen that pic with the Green/Whites and Red/Whites 8 months ago that included some other NA 1's in the picture.

honestly don't know why they are still making Jordan 1s without the Nike Air tags. maybe to keep the hype up? although I think the only ones that still have the jumpman tags are the mids, but mid jordan 1s are pretty pointless all together

honestly don't know why they are still making Jordan 1s without the Nike Air tags. maybe to keep the hype up? although I think the only ones that still have the jumpman tags are the mids, but mid jordan 1s are pretty pointless all together
because they can people wanted nike air for years and now they said well give you nike air so theyre throwing it on everything and im glad they are

Money grip green, one of my fab colors but these dont do it for me...I'm allergic to contrast stitching. LOL

Just won these DS for $168 shipped. Good deal? Can't wait to get em
Those DTRT 1s you have there must be the best creasing 1s out there. More like denting not even creases! Check out my pair. I used to ball in them and use them daily (outer pair). Recently found a VNDS pair for 70 on Craigslist (middle pair with red laces)

Last summer the white and red metallic 1 could be had for around 115 shipped off of ebay ds in my size 12. What is the going rate now? Kind of mad I never pulled the trigger when they could be had for retail.

Calling all 1 experts. I have a few legit check posts. One for some Banned 1s and the other for some 2013 Breds. I don't think I've seen any fake Banned's, but I also don't want to make an expensive mistake because I was too proud to tap into the resident knowledge here. The '13 Bred's, I have my suspicions, but again, I'm not  an expert since I'm usually team retail purchasing straight from the source. That said, I'm requesting assistance on some potentially large purchases. I haven't exceeded the $300 purchase plus arena previously, so it appears I'll be venturing into uncharted waters. Trying to wrap these sales up as quick as possible, especially for the Banned's. The links are provided below. If this is against the rules, I apologize and Mods please delete and you can kick me in the junk later. Many thanks in advance.

Banned: http://niketalk.com/t/595070/banned-1-legit-check

Bred: http://niketalk.com/t/595072/bred-1-lc

Last edited:
Calling all 1 experts. I have a few legit check posts. One for some Banned 1s and the other for some 2013 Breds. I don't think I've seen any fake Banned's, but I also don't want to make an expensive mistake because I was too proud to tap into the resident knowledge here. The '13 Bred's, I have my suspicions, but again, I'm not  an expert since I'm usually team retail purchasing straight from the source. That said, I'm requesting assistance on some potentially large purchases. I haven't exceeded the $300 purchase plus arena previously, so it appears I'll be venturing into uncharted waters. Trying to wrap these sales up as quick as possible, especially for the Banned's. The links are provided below. If this is against the rules, I apologize and Mods please delete and you can kick me in the junk later. Many thanks in advance.

Banned: http://niketalk.com/t/595070/banned-1-legit-check

Bred: http://niketalk.com/t/595072/bred-1-lc
Look good to me.

Look good to me.
The thing with bred's  or any shoe with a large number is fakes going around is the risk of getting legit pictures and then the seller sending you fakes. Its alot of" bread to spend on breds" so a meetup with the seller is your best advantage to not getting shafted.

Had a friend today get legit pics from seller and when he met up for the sale the dude brought fakes. smh

Also like some good people on here have suggested. make sure you pay by invoice with notes saying that its for a sale of legit pair of shoes. paypal's protection will cover your ***** 100%.

My shadows are not as good as my breds or royals lol.
same here

out of all my 2013s(only got the 4 cws), the shadows seems closest to the black toes minus the white areas, & when I look at my pairs closer the leather texture looks the similar on the shadows & black toes.... what's up with that white leather though
mean.gif

imo... from what i've seen the Knicks(don't know if that counts here) & Royals are slightly better than the rest of the '13s, but that's not really saying much about the leather they use lol

Last edited:
i think shadows are best because the look of the leather, they look and feel even better when broken in.

Trust me. I hear you. I LOVE my shadow leather. But wait till u get royals.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom