Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
and again....nah im good. how the F im a bot if i sat thru the stupid timer and hit try again and then hit add to cart? im not dealing with stupidness.

Not seen them before today, but just spotted some of the white sole/black perforated 1s and I kinda like em.

Getting them in the UK is a whole other thing though.

How long does shoe palace take before they send shipping notifications. It's eating me alive and the prices are going up. Not sure if I should pull the trigger for 260 locally

I got shipping yesterday
Usually takes 1-2 business days
Do they notify you if it's cancelled or do they just refund? I got an order confirmation but their website blocked my ip address which is what really raised a red flag for me. Or maybe I should be patient lol

Do they notify you if it's cancelled or do they just refund? I got an order confirmation but their website blocked my ip address which is what really raised a red flag for me. Or maybe I should be patient lol

They would refund then send a cancellation email
You should call them tomorrow and see what’s up

FC059CEF-D897-483D-AA6C-4964EF66FAF8.jpeg

Gold Toe's blow Complex Top 3's out of the water. Top 3's are nothing but a gimmick and hypebeast shoe. Gold Toe's made them irrelevant.
The gold top 3s look like someone screwed up the build instructions. And I've never actually seen someone wearing them outside of social media.

Very happy with these and fortunate to get several pairs. Went 6/8 on raffles, and was able to get 5 of them picked up. Last Monday I didn't think that I would be able to get any pairs bc of the FCFS and the fact that I had to be out of town on Saturday. Seems like materials vary on each pair. Some of mine are identical to pairs of SBBs that I've had and others look like the leather is lizard skin >D. The leathers also vary in firmness and softness on each pair, which is why I think the feedback had been mixed. Sorry for the large pic.
IMG_3589[1].JPG

Very happy with these and fortunate to get several pairs. Went 6/8 on raffles, and was able to get 5 of them picked up. Last Monday I didn't think that I would be able to get any pairs bc of the FCFS and the fact that I had to be out of town on Saturday. Seems like materials vary on each pair. Some of mine are identical to SBBs and others look like the leather is lizard skin >D Sorry for the large pic.
IMG_3589[1].JPG
So you are saying it’s a crap shoot when you cop

The gold top 3s look like someone screwed up the build instructions. And I've never actually seen someone wearing them outside of social media.
I saw a few pairs when I did pickups at the foot stores last few weeks. saw a pair of off white 97s too.

dudes love to flex when they do pickups

Back
Top Bottom