Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
SI's arent super terrible at all. I had them on feet in store and I've seen way worse. The swoosh is a nice touch because its different. They weren't horribly executed but they coulda done more with the colorblocking. JB keeps rehashing and teasing OG colorways but ain't releasing the remaster OG's. We got the upper half of the neutral gray, the nfr-si-these upcoming un-nfr are all black whites with slight or major alterations. UNC's released but the turbos look crazy similar. I'm over the oversaturation with weak colorways.

Ok fam I notoveafter rocking my black toe for several hours I can report they are super soft on the feet I like them they are not as good on the feet as the 2018 bred toe. Glad I have them just don’t think they are worth the price tag people are asking for them have a great night fam

SI's arent super terrible at all. I had them on feet in store and I've seen way worse. The swoosh is a nice touch because its different. They weren't horribly executed but they coulda done more with the colorblocking. JB keeps rehashing and teasing OG colorways but ain't releasing the remaster OG's. We got the upper half of the neutral gray, the nfr-si-these upcoming un-nfr are all black whites with slight or major alterations. UNC's released but the turbos look crazy similar. I'm over the oversaturation with weak colorways.

They have to tease people to build hype on colorways that would sit otherwise... Now people want Neutral Greys and Black/Whites more than ever. It’s the same **** from Nike. They ain’t gonna drop those two until they’ve teased a few more times..

GO PATS
1B00C3F5-8CD3-43F9-B0B3-55E2C2A81814.jpeg

They have to tease people to build hype on colorways that would sit otherwise... Now people want Neutral Greys and Black/Whites more than ever. It’s the same **** from Nike. They ain’t gonna drop those two until they’ve teased a few more times..

And it's getting ridiculous. I dont have the collector "gotta catch em all" personality as others in the forum but at a certain point in time there has to be a moment where the veil is lifted. I would say the turbos are better than SI's because they are deadly close to the UNC but they're not 1000x's much better than the SI's. It's crazy you say you dont do used shoes but you're going gaga over shoes that are made to look used and beat? The turbos are ok like the SI's are ok, like all these other kicks sans crimson'a(idc what any of yall say those are terrible and a super weak colorway). I'm pretty much out on everything 1s related until I see how JB handles the SBB 3.0 and if we get an OG colorway. I'm not a fan of the direction they are driving 1s in.

And it's getting ridiculous. I dont have the collector "gotta catch em all" personality as others in the forum but at a certain point in time there has to be a moment where the veil is lifted. I would say the turbos are better than SI's because they are deadly close to the UNC but they're not 1000x's much better than the SI's. It's crazy you say you dont do used shoes but you're going gaga over shoes that are made to look used and beat? The turbos are ok like the SI's are ok, like all these other kicks sans crimson'a(idc what any of yall say those are terrible and a super weak colorway). I'm pretty much out on everything 1s related until I see how JB handles the SBB 3.0 and if we get an OG colorway. I'm not a fan of the direction they are driving 1s in.

I’m not going crazy for the Turbos lol... I’m just saying they are better when compared to something like the Star is Born... and yeah they have a VINTAGE look, which is a great look nowadays, but that don’t mean I like used shoes that have had someone else’s sweaty feet in them :lol:

SI is dope. and we all know if they were limited everyone would HAVE to have them. but they sat so of course NT think they trash. :lol:

*EDIT*
black laces only tho on SI. those other colorful laces degrade them to MID level status imo

Last edited:
SI is dope. and we all know if they were limited everyone would HAVE to have them. but they sat so of course NT think they trash. :lol:

If they were limited, they would have sold better. That’s obvious. I don’t give a **** either way. Limited don’t mean **** to me.

Nah. Materials aren’t that great, and it really holds them back. The black is very cardboard-y.

Hyper Royals are one of my favorites, and are way nicer. Just saying, because I care about what I like, not hype.

seeing the price on ASiB's makes me glad I didn't jump on them earlier.
They're a nice CW - Even more when you de-stitch the swoosh IMO.

Back
Top Bottom