Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I mostly lace them tight on the ankle part, but sometimes I lace them loose because of my pants/too lazy to lace them 
laugh.gif

^Title: DS Bred 2013"

Description: "Up for sale are my gently used pair of AIR Jordan Retro 1 Breds size 8.5, minor creasing on toe box normal for any worn Jordan, extra laces and shoe trees included in original box

:smh: :smh: :smh:
  :lol:  Holy ****, I didn't even notice the "DS'" in the title.

Was too distracted by dem laces. 

Hope he gets scammed.

def not the first dude to do that

seen a few guys do that especially with breds. they wear em once and on ebay still list em as DS but explain in description they were worn

losers. whats point of buying kicks to wear once then sell

I wear all my shoes loosely laced. Have done it since I was a kid.

With 1s, unlace them completely, and relace skipping the lace hole on the tongue. Then lace up and skip the last 2 holes. Always works perfect for me.

Granted, I lace all my shoes pretty messy, but they easily slip on/off, and always comfy. It's the way I like it, don't care if it's fashionable or not.

Crappy pics.

I need help lacing my ones... Really man? Come on it's so simple.... Some one get that kid a pair of those velcro one lows that came out cause ya man can't tie shoes

Potential fragment design x AJ OG 1 Collab according to Sneakernews:

These look dope. Kinda could do without the embossed logo, but not a big deal.

Royal customs, Royal customs everywhere...

Last edited:
^^hmm....I wanna cop for my brother. His favorite color is blue and he refused to get royals because I got them :lol:

They'll be a nice opposite for his black toes...any info on RD?

Last edited:
The laces definitely don't fit but the shoe itself is sick.

Shape looks on point and so do the materials

Albeit the materials could be disappointing in hand

Those Fragment x Air Jordan 1 samples have the most OG shape I've seen in awhile. Close to 1994 build and cut. Hope they release.

Though to be a buzzkill, I would still prefer a rerelease of the "white" Royal OGs.

These are gonna b a pain in the tookus to get I just no it... Ones are to fresh imma need these the supreme ones if they come out and the public school ones

Those will be the perfect base to make a pair of royals out of [emoji]128521[/emoji]

And wow! The shape on those looks identical to the '94s. I like the 94 shape better then the 85 shape, I think they look sleeker.

The laces definitely don't fit but the shoe itself is sick.

Shape looks on point and so do the materials

Albeit the materials could be disappointing in hand

who's behind fragment? Fujiwara? I don't think he f**** around when it comes to materials lol

I feel like I keep seeing sample 1s or customs with that OG shape, but then every shoe that drops has the same old banana boat toe and the damn near a mid barely high top height. Jordan needs to stop playing and start dropping these 1s all the way correct

big question is how will these drop? I feel like it's gonna be a Nike Sportwear store/Nike Lab only release.

who's behind fragment? Fujiwara? I don't think he f**** around when it comes to materials lol

I feel like I keep seeing sample 1s or customs with that OG shape, but then every shoe that drops has the same old banana boat toe and the damn near a mid barely high top height. Jordan needs to stop playing and start dropping these 1s all the way correct

big question is how will these drop? I feel like it's gonna be a Nike Sportwear store/Nike Lab only release.

Most likely. I think unless you're majorly in the know you're gonna have a rough time

^^hmm....I wanna cop for my brother. His favorite color is blue and he refused to get royals because I got them :lol:

They'll be a nice opposite for his black toes...any info on RD?
I'm just gonna not show my little brother these so I can cop for myself. :lol: Also wondering for info. :nerd:

And to those talking about the shape and build, I completely agree. Even the perforations on the toebox look more bold and defined like the 94s.

Eh, not feeling the Fragments all that much. If they were a GR i'd line up to cop, but I wouldn't go the extra mile and sign up for raffles or anything.

Got the KO royals in hand, they're nice but they definitely don't scratch the itch I have of having a pair of Royals in the collection...:smh:

Back
Top Bottom