• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
roty is better quality and materials, but aesthetically roty isn't close
If the quality and material are better on the ROTYs (I don’t have the Mochas, so can’t say personally, but I’ll take your word), than using your insight in combination with what I think is a far superior color blocking (IMO a Chi color blocking is much better than a Black Toe with White Collar and Black Outsole), the ROTYs are definitely better. The leather tongue tag and undetached wings (which I feel like most people, including myself, usually lace to at least the bottom wing hole, making the wings stay attached anyways) don’t detract that much IMO, and the wings in particular I kind of like.

Question for everyone, I’m legit curious. If the quality and materials are indeed better on the ROTYs in comparison to the Mochas, is it that many just don’t like the use of Wheat on a 1 like that, or are the tongue tag and detached (yet can be laced down) wings that being of a detriment?

How does it work now?

They handle the transaction end to end.
It’s a waiting period (pending) when you sell. Then it’s shown as available funds in your eBay acct took like 2 business days for me. Then you can choose a “payout schedule” daily or weekly. Money takes forever. Sold something Monday money still ain’t hit my bank. Lol.

it is horrible. but I guess what they gotta do.

Totally agree, they can forget it if they think I’m shipping before moneys in my bank account. Awful idea

I had to hit the buyer and let em know ain’t **** moving until I’m paid forreal.

I really think it was PayPal who quit them. Not wanting to deal with the wild complaints and claims that are gonna come from this sneaker thing.

If the quality and material are better on the ROTYs (I don’t have the Mochas, so can’t say personally, but I’ll take your word), than using your insight in combination with what I think is a far superior color blocking (IMO a Chi color blocking is much better than a Black Toe with White Collar and Black Outsole), the ROTYs are definitely better. The leather tongue tag and undetached wings (which I feel like most people, including myself, usually lace to at least the bottom wing hole, making the wings stay attached anyways) don’t detract that much IMO, and the wings in particular I kind of like.

Question for everyone, I’m legit curious. If the quality and materials are indeed better on the ROTYs in comparison to the Mochas, is it that many just don’t like the use of Wheat on a 1 like that, or are the tongue tag and detached (yet can be laced down) wings that being of a detriment?

Just because it may have better materials (debatable) and colorblocking similar to that of the Chicago’s, doesn’t mean it’s better. The Mochas are better. Stop fighting it.

Where’s the pic of MJ rocking it like this?
4DC85EF4-4F0F-4954-BED1-148345D88728.jpeg
They handle the transaction end to end.
It’s a waiting period (pending) when you sell. Then it’s shown as available funds in your eBay acct took like 2 business days for me. Then you can choose a “payout schedule” daily or weekly. Money takes forever. Sold something Monday money still ain’t hit my bank. Lol.

it is horrible. but I guess what they gotta do.

I had to hit the buyer and let em know ain’t **** moving until I’m paid forreal.

I really think it was PayPal who quit them. Not wanting to deal with the wild complaints and claims that are gonna come from this sneaker thing.
I did the same thing and buyer understood. Don’t know how these high volume sellers can handle having their money pending all the time.

You guys understand that if something happens to your package, and you have proof of receipt of dropping it off, you will get your money regardless right?

whether you prefer ROTYs or Mochas facts of the matter are

both top 10 GRs since 2018 :nerd:

i prefer ROTYs because chi > black toe and the better feeling materials on most of the shoe. both colors are cool and i don't care about a leather tongue tag on a suede AJ1

Its not even about it being leather. It’s a black/red tongue tag on a wheat shoe! :sick:

You guys understand that if something happens to your package, and you have proof of receipt of dropping it off, you will get your money regardless right?

no 3god. I didnt.
I didn’t see it written in the new rule book.

you forreal tho?
print the eBay label and get a receipt and it’s all good?

I think its competing with other platforms that only charged like 9% plus under 4% for cashing out so they're trying hard to beat get under that and what used to be 14% with them. But they got way too invasive with the SS#.

For anyone that's big into selling, that could bite you in the *** with the way regulation over online shopping has been happening.

Highlight Reels aren't a better swap than those Ying Yangs just off the strength of Jordan Brand changing the tongue from the 2013-14 run to the remastered version.

heel81 heel81 Yeah, that's a proper swap. You'd just have to paint or switch the tag if you care about perfection.

Back
Top Bottom