Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I think its competing with other platforms that only charged like 9% plus under 4% for cashing out so they're trying hard to beat get under that and what used to be 14% with them. But they got way too invasive with the SS#.

For anyone that's big into selling, that could bite you in the *** with the way regulation over online shopping has been happening.

yeah I’m about to quit them.
just got an email saying eBay sent the money to my bank.

then the message says it takes 3-4 business days to reach my account.

so basically. you sell an item and get paid 1-2 weeks later.

They handle the transaction end to end.
It’s a waiting period (pending) when you sell. Then it’s shown as available funds in your eBay acct took like 2 business days for me. Then you can choose a “payout schedule” daily or weekly. Money takes forever. Sold something Monday money still ain’t hit my bank. Lol.

it is horrible. but I guess what they gotta do.

I had to hit the buyer and let em know ain’t **** moving until I’m paid forreal.

I really think it was PayPal who quit them. Not wanting to deal with the wild complaints and claims that are gonna come from this sneaker thing.
Sounds like GOAT to me with the pending credits. As long as the credits are pending no need to delay shipping unless advised by Ebay to do so. Once eBay starts with authentication fees unless they're significantly lower than GOATs eBay is a dunnie.

Yeah, unless you go by the "did MJ do it" rule of fashion. Some people need others approval for personal choices, are you one of them?

You are out of place with this one. It absolutely does matter if MJ did it or not. It is HIS shoe, HIS influence that has us all here. If he did it, it does add credibility without a doubt. Now, is that the end all be all in what looks the best? I guess we can allow for personal taste to play a part, unfortunately most on here can’t figure out what actually looks good on their own, while forcing their own “creativity” on to a shoe. In the end, there is no way you can deny, if MJ did it, It WILL ALWAYS make the look the most credible, and will be the best look overall.

I wouldn’t say it “matters” if Mike did it or not.

Mike was fly on-court. For the most part, he kept it simple, appealed to the masses and it worked.

Off-court, Mike got a lot of questionable fits, down to the shoes. He ain’t influencing nobody in them fits bruh.

The middle ground is how us, the consumers, put that shxt on and add our own flavor to it.

I never tried on a fit wit some Jays and thought to myself, “Did Mike rock these like this?”

You are out of place with this one. It absolutely does matter if MJ did it or not. It is HIS shoe, HIS influence that has us all here. If he did it, it does add credibility without a doubt. Now, is that the end all be all in what looks the best? I guess we can allow for personal taste to play a part, unfortunately most on here can’t figure out what actually looks good on their own, while forcing their own “creativity” on to a shoe. In the end, there is no way you can deny, if MJ did it, It WILL ALWAYS make the look the most credible, and will be the best look overall.
You took the 'be like Mike' campaign too seriously. :lol:

I wouldn’t say it “matters” if Mike did it or not.

Mike was fly on-court. For the most part, he kept it simple, appealed to the masses and it worked.

Off-court, Mike got a lot of questionable fits, down to the shoes. He ain’t influencing nobody in them fits bruh.

The middle ground is how us, the consumers, put that shxt on and add our own flavor to it.

I never tried on a fit wit some Jays and thought to myself, “Did Mike rock these like this?”

To be clear, I am only talking on court style, I.e models, colorways, laces used, etc. I am not condoning some of his off the court fashion. This is exclusively in regards to the SHOES. Let’s not go on tangents about his off the court choices.

1860E4C4-B99C-4641-A505-C665643D7578.png
Been sitting on the throne looking at this page for a good 5 minutes 😐. Never paid this much for any shoe. Talk me out of it (even tho ill prolly buy them anyway) 😑. $506 with tax

Not my pics....

CDA3EDF3-85C8-4FFF-80C8-36D6DB280537.jpeg

1E34C10E-D4D2-4470-9F34-54B8B77AD4B9.jpeg

ABB939F0-AEAD-4483-A5B0-AD6260002ED8.jpeg

6370A258-EB51-46D3-9CFD-AF2A9DA52320.jpeg

Here’s what I don’t understand. Marcus Jordan just took to Twitter a few days ago & stated he hasn’t even paid for the Trophy Room 1s as of yet (there supposedly limited to 12,000 pairs). StockX was suppose to have deleted all pairs from their feed. He also stated there were some shenanigans going on at the Memphis warehouse but no worries, it would be addressed.

If all that is true, how are there still pairs being sold on the aftermarket? And better question, how is it this dude has about 5 to 6 of them...... already posing with them on IG? 😳🤔
Wouldn’t surprise me if there was, i’ve noticed more recently would say last 2-3 months i’ve seen more people get FSR of shoes before they are even announced.

I’ve seen MULTIPLE people with FSR’s of Kobe Grinches already like how in the heck.

Back
Top Bottom