Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Too many bad ones to count this year 😂

those Heineken joints are up there (down there), I think they were womens

Not sure where to post a generic Jordan brand question but can somebody clear this up for me.....Didnt Marcus Jordan show or display all the Trophy Room pairs at one point or another? If so, somebody got a pic? & if so, what did the AJ1's look like?

If the glitters are called Trophy Rooms?
Then what are these called, "Trophy's Trophy" Rooms?
Screenshot_20201211-162713_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20201211-162744_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20201211-162830_Chrome.jpg

I'll take these asap ^..

Roty are nice i'm glad i got them

What was the worst jordan 1 high to drop this year ?

That tie dye one ?
I also love the ROTYs. Oooo, that’s a good question. The worst Jordan 1 high of 2020. Hmm. I think I’m gonna go with the Black Satin Gym Red pair from January. The Pine Green 2.0s aren’t good at all IMO, but the blocking is cool. The quality is just yuck, and that leather Wings patch was an awful idea. The Black Satin pair is boring as hell, they also have that awful leather Wings patch, and the use and arrangement of the satin is bad IMO. So while both are bad IMO, I think he Black Satin 1s just edge out the Pine Green 2.0s for worst 1 of 2020.

I don’t know I think 2021 Has some promise

the OG neutral grey, OG dArk mocha, and the And Uni blues I’m definitely in for

.... as far as potential, we’ll see, but the the black/white/smoke and Bordeaux also could come out nice

I would give that title to 2019 personally.
Not at all IMO. 2019 gave us the Travis 1s, LAtoChi 1s, NYtoParis 1s, UNC 1s (Obsidian/Carolina/White), Women’s Patent UNC 1s, Women’s Satin Black Toes, Black Gym Red 1s, Turbo Green 1s, Neutral Grey and Hyper Crimson 1s, Fearless UNC Chicago 1s, and Crimson Tint 1s. I don’t love all these pairs (I love (and own) the Travs, LAtoChis and Turbo Greens personally), but the Travs, LAtoChis, and UNC 1s are all better than any 1 we’ve gotten in 2020 IMO, and of all the other pairs I named, not one is absolutely awful IMO, even if I’m personally not into them.

I don’t know I think 2021 Has some promise

the OG neutral grey, OG dArk mocha, and the And Uni blues I’m definitely in for

.... as far as potential, we’ll see, but the the black/white/smoke and Bordeaux also could come out nice
OG Dark Mocha?

Of what we know, and what’s been rumored, the pairs in coming in 2021 that are absolute needs are the Neutral Grey ‘85s and (hopefully they drop) that Orange Supreme 1 Highs. The UNCs are dope though too.

Man I’ve been trying to locate a 10.5 in SBB 3.0 without having to hit up SX or Goat. Can’t believe it’s been this hard trying to find them.

I think most AJ1s were “solid” this year. About a dozen very decent pairs, plenty options for most people to enjoy. The issue is there weren’t any OGs. There wasn’t an amazing collab. For me, amazing means looks great AND is creative. Diors looked great but weren’t creative. The Balvins were creative but don’t look great.

2018 was AMAZING. One of the best years ever IMO. 2019 was a let down in comparison but had 5-6 very strong pairs, so still pretty darn good. This year and next year just look lackluster at the top in comparison. No future grails. Maybe Diors, but those retailed at $2K, they're almost not fair to count.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom