• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
😂 😂 😂

we all been there bro. Sometimes when ur mind is locked in on a shoe, u just gotta cop

I like my pair, I don’t wear them much though
These and black toe 14’s at the moment for me. I passed on these on release cuz I thought the 2.0 version would be flames. Then they go and use matte black leather and a wings patch :smh:. Still bought em off the color blocking tho

IMO plenty of OG colorways or better colorways to be had at that price
1860E4C4-B99C-4641-A505-C665643D7578.png
Been sitting on the throne looking at this page for a good 5 minutes 😐. Never paid this much for any shoe. Talk me out of it (even tho ill prolly buy them anyway) 😑. $506 with tax

IMO plenty of OG colorways or better colorways to be had at that price
True, but I believe I have them, or the ones I like. Only OG colorway as far as reds go that I don’t have are the Chi’s, but was never really a fan.

Got Banned’s, Black Toes, Royals (13’s and 17’s), Shadows, Court Purps 1.0, Dark Mochas, and a few others. All paid for retail except the Purps, which I traded for. As far as 1’s that I want left, its these PG 1.0’s, SBB’s 1.0 and maybe the bred toes, but those last 2 are even more ridiculous.

Question for everyone, I’m legit curious. If the quality and materials are indeed better on the ROTYs in comparison to the Mochas, is it that many just don’t like the use of Wheat on a 1 like that, or are the tongue tag and detached (yet can be laced down) wings that being of a detriment?

Personally I don't like the shade of wheat they used. It doesn't pair well with the sail panels, it needs to be darker or more saturated IMO. People try to saturate the photos to make them look better.

54f8386681d71bfbe47d753c6422cf02.jpg

What they really look like:
b86eee94eac4dccadf3a823a1a6e7448.jpg

Mochas look clean in the BT color blocking, but I would have preferred the leaks that said they were brown Chis in leather.

Biohacks are fire!!! F what you heard. Easily top 10 AJ 1 of 2020. J.Balvin's are BIG TRASH though. All 22 pair of mids and lows I copped from this year are way better as far as colorways go. You would literally have to pay me to wear those.

Last edited:
Biohacks are fire!!! F what you heard. Easily top 10 AJ 1 of 2020. J.Balvin's are BIG TRASH. All 22 pair of mids and lows I copped from this year are way better as as colorways go. You would literally have to pay me to wear those.
22 mids and lows? You buy damn near every pair man?

22 mids and lows? You buy damn near every pair man?
Lol, just about if they come my size 12 and I like them. JB finally dropping some dope colorways the last few years. Even though the're nice, I don't cop pairs like Chi and Bred mid variations or like Gold Toe lows because I have the highs already.

Speak for yourself!!! 😍

The worse was definitely those Zoom Crater abominations. 🤮🤮🤮
Nah, those were cool. Not a must have (I copped though), but still cool. Same with the Tie-Dyes, Satin Snakeskins etc. Both of which would be in the stack if they came in a w sz 13.5 as would most other women AJ 1 OG highs. On the other hand, those half zip Flyease highs were an abomination. Maybe a necessary abomination for those of us that need an easy shoe to put on, but still an abomination.

Last edited:
J1's' I liked this year: Court purple 2.0, midnight navy, UNC to Chi and mocha.
J1's I didn't care for: satin snake, pine green would be good without the wings logo, all the zooms. I own the tie dyes and they're meh. Don't like the black toe box.

J balvins would be a nice collector piece since it's so unique, but I'd never wear it.

Back
Top Bottom