Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I know man you can do the math and figure it out, lol. But hey glad I’ve made it this long and I wouldn’t trade the era I grew up in for nothing. The way I see it if anybody deserves to wear Jordan’s it’s me, lower me in the ground in a pair. 😉

I think none of us will trade the years we lived in. Save for this one, still we all living it.

Cool you got your loyalty to the bone. That's more than nostalgia , yet let's hope they don't have to lower you anytime soon :stoneface:

Buy some stock instead. Going to be more valuable then cash once that inflation hits from all this free money they giving out. The dollars bout to be trash.

Mutual funds in emerging markets FTW. Plenty of growth opportunity as de-dollarization increases as US growth slows and EMs grow... Someone has to buy more and more Netflix subs and Js/Yeezys lmao

1608770521018.jpeg

1608770535491.jpeg

Anybody grab either of those Zooms that dropped earlier? I took a flier on the red suede pair - will see how they are in-hand before I make any decisions. They do seem like they'll be good replacements for my old jumpman Gucci pair.

Back
Top Bottom