• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
20201224_213808.jpg

I’ve personally always thought the Diors were just meh, looks wise. Sure they’re, allegedly, made of great materials, made by hand, and as far as I can tell just by looking, have a great shape and construction. I actually like icy outsoles from time to time (if we’re talking about 1s with icy soles, I love both the Spidey 1s and the 30th Anniversary Laser 1s from 2015), and I think the outsole looks good on the Diors. The colorway/color blocking is cool, it’s nothing spectacular IMO, and I personally think that the jacquard Swoosh is awful. So even if I hypothetically viewed the construction, materials, craftsmanship, and shape as perfect, and I like the icy outsole, all that plus the solid yet un-special color blocking and awful jacquard Swoosh all equals to a “meh” shoe for me personally.

Happy Merry Christmakwanzakah!

Does anyone have a link to a online sneaker rating/grader? I remember There being one that would determine the x/10 for a sneaker. Can’t find it now,.Thanks,

Does anyone have a link to a online sneaker rating/grader? I remember There being one that would determine the x/10 for a sneaker. Can’t find it now,.Thanks,
Isn't it the sneakersavant on ig? He's pretty damn reputable from what I hear

3god 3god part of what makes diors so awesome is the simplicity. i agree the clear sole is not good.

on another note, i just wanna say unc2chi is criminally underrated in terms of quality AND colorway. ppl are gonna beast over those so hard once they realize they slept

3god 3god part of what makes diors so awesome is the simplicity. i agree the clear sole is not good.

on another note, i just wanna say unc2chi is criminally underrated in terms of quality AND colorway. ppl are gonna beast over those so hard once they realize they slept

Man, I really wanted to like this post, because you agreed with part of my point, BUT then you added that last paragraph. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom