Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
lmao I’ve mentioned this before but I’ve legitimately worn shoes (with sneaker shields of course) and later cleaned them up and sold them on StockX, never once did I have an issue with them accepting them. I’ve also received questionable pairs from StockX and even got a pair of Questions with the “Q” falling off that they approved before this so I don’t really care, that place is a damn mess lol

Meanwhile they reject my actual DS sneaker and say it shows signs of wear :lol: . Then they charge me to return it to me. F***ers.

I think the fees should be incurred only by the seller for the convenience and use of the service. For the buyer just charge tax + shipping.

Regarding fakes...they have gotten really good as of late. Considering the volume of product that passes through their hands...mistakes are bound to happen.

lmao I’ve mentioned this before but I’ve legitimately worn shoes (with sneaker shields of course) and later cleaned them up and sold them on StockX, never once did I have an issue with them accepting them. I’ve also received questionable pairs from StockX and even got a pair of Questions with the “Q” falling off that they approved before this so I don’t really care, that place is a damn mess lol

You're cheap and a disgrace. Show yourself the exit.

Sent Sole Supremacy an email about a price quote for about 150 pairs in my collection.......

They gotta come pick up tho if they're interested....I ain't shipping that. Think it's just time to move on from this

I'm so tempted to do something similar and just keep some personal grails. Nowhere near 150 pairs though.
But then I look at the collection, and be like, "naaaah, can't get rid of this pair, can't get rid of that pair" and so forth :lol:. It's hard because I only bought what I like - and I still like em.

Damn I never had a problem with goat and SX customer service. I like that you can chat on SX. I usually get a reply back on goat the same day or the next.

I'm so tempted to do something similar and just keep some personal grails. Nowhere near 150 pairs though.
But then I look at the collection, and be like, "naaaah, can't get rid of this pair, can't get rid of that pair" and so forth :lol:. It's hard because I only bought what I like - and I still like em.

There are a ton of 1s in here I never had any intention of wearing....I was just collecting 1s. Outside of the exceedingly rare, pretty much every 1 OG is in here from 2010 forward (if it came in an 11). It's literally only like 15-20 pairs short of all of them, but those are all the stupid pricey ones. It's easier to let go when I don't have an attachment to those pairs. They were just obtained for the sake of the collection.

There are a ton of 1s in here I never had any intention of wearing....I was just collecting 1s. Outside of the exceedingly rare, pretty much every 1 OG is in here from 2010 forward (if it came in an 11). It's literally only like 15-20 pairs short of all of them, but those are all the stupid pricey ones. It's easier to let go when I don't have an attachment to those pairs. They were just obtained for the sake of the collection.

Yeah that's why I'm having a much harder time letting go of any pairs. I didn't buy pairs just because I could. I only bought pairs I genuinely like and want to wear.
So how many pairs will you have left for your personal collection after getting rid of 150? Or are you getting rid of everything?

They’re about to be 4 years old and I wear them and enjoy them. Feel better broken in! I love giving reasons for wearing my shoes
Everyday wear? mine don’t look like that and i wear them heavily
43818B86-4C23-4066-97D3-BEC7B33619D8.jpeg

3C36AD04-FDDA-4CAE-95A2-53A8067CFBC1.jpeg

104CE3FF-6F7A-4806-9A71-4216B06FFEF9.jpeg

Barring the unforeseen, or something drastic happens, I’ll never be under 150 pairs again. At about 200 now, but not on some “gotta catch them all” type of mentality. Mainly Dunk SBs and Js, but pretty diverse I think. Just legitimately love kicks, and having collected for so long combined with the not walking equals they stay fresh thing, the collection has just grown. But I’m definitely at the point where my pickups have slowed down. I’m mainly buying old sht now. If I do buy new stuff, it has to stand out amongst my stuff.

Must be the way you walk. My Js crease like crazy too. My Breds look like that other guy's Royals. I may try the iron method to smooth out the creases :nerd:
I have the same problem as an extra wide-footer (EEE). My kicks always fit long so the width doesn't kill my feet, and on 1s that usually means a royally (heh) ****ed up toe box. Have experimented with shields, but those suck too.

Back
Top Bottom