Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Thanks for the kind words fellas. I will be having some pizza later. In the words of Rick James via Dave Chappelle, "It's a celebration!"

Um. Can we move all pizza talk in here?

rhinosport rhinosport :pimp:

All my connects fell through, I'm going to be out with the wolves tomorrow morning...

I'm debating between these or buying a pair of Space Jams in my head though :smh:

Does anyone know any good boutiques or shops that sell Air Max's, jordans or just NIKES in NEW YORK?

I'm making a trip out there tonight and ill be there for four days and I'm looking to shop for some dope kicks.

let me know! thanks!

seems like most of the day one guys are in here talking about all the lurkers and "new friends" in the bred thread

Does anyone know any good boutiques or shops that sell Air Max's, jordans or just NIKES in NEW YORK?
I'm making a trip out there tonight and ill be there for four days and I'm looking to shop for some dope kicks.

let me know! thanks!

What part of NY are you visiting?

seems like most of the day one guys are in here talking about all the lurkers and "new friends" in the bred thread

It's a zoo in there [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Tell me about it. Too much for me in that Black and Red thread. Had to leave. 
mean.gif

The "Retro High" thread is just a secret code name for the "Air Pizza gang clubhouse" thread  

Y'all just never saw it coming. 
laugh.gif

Some questions for you brethren. When did this raffle chaos begin? After all the raffle numbers are given and confirmed/purchased, are there still pairs available for random sale? Certain releases are irresistible but I'm out of the loop in a major way and the new rules are all bad.

that bred thread is a mess

lurkers coming out of the woodworks for this release

good luck to NT fam on the next 24 hours tho

I still have no idea why people going crazy for these breds... besides the fact they are OG colorway and OG jordan shoe, they overkill the 1s so much and they jus dont have no appeal to me, except maybe resell.

Some questions for you brethren. When did this raffle chaos begin? After all the raffle numbers are given and confirmed/purchased, are there still pairs available for random sale? Certain releases are irresistible but I'm out of the loop in a major way and the new rules are all bad.
truly doubt that spots will hold off pairs to randomly sell after raffles are done. stores claim they will sell unclaimed pairs fcfs, but no one who win is not gonna show up. 

ive heard stores hold pairs for future grand openings but thats usually big chain places

I still have no idea why people going crazy for these breds... besides the fact they are OG colorway and OG jordan shoe, they overkill the 1s so much and they jus dont have no appeal to me, except maybe resell.
cause they a og cw young cats wouldn't understand why people going crazy over breds 1

cause they a og cw young cats wouldn't understand why people going crazy over breds 1
Yea I understand it's a og cw... And I ain't a young cat when it comes to the sneaker game. I'm just not seeing it tho. I guess cause I'm jus not a fan of the 1s.

Just for fun I tried to see if I can make it to chec out on JJ.... I added to cart... the next page crashed.. and the rest was history. JJ is the WORST site to try and cop from. Im glad I was just testing my add to cart bot and didnt really want em or Ill be sic.

Um. Can we move all pizza talk in here?

rhinosport rhinosport :pimp:

All my connects fell through, I'm going to be out with the wolves tomorrow morning...

I'm debating between these or buying a pair of Space Jams in my head though :smh:

Get at me son, I'll be FCFS'n it in the city (DC) in the AM, lmk if u wanna slide thru.

Back
Top Bottom