Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Just bought 2013 Royal 1s for $265 worn 3x with no box and lace (I don't wear the box anyway) :smokin.
Was it a size 10.5/11? I seen a pair on ebay for sale without the box & laces
Size 9.5

Just bought 2013 Royal 1s for $265 worn 3x with no box and lace (I don't wear the box anyway) :smokin.

[emoji]128561[/emoji] that's crazy. 265 for a used pair? I guess if you're good with it, congrats.
Understandable, but it's a relatively good price.

Find me a brand new pair, hell, used pair for

Anybody know where a 9.5 bred can be found at a fair price? This has been the worst luck I've ever had for any release.

Im definitely happy, I'd love to find a 10.5 of the 1994 bred 1s though. The royals and black/golds are certainly better quality than the breds, but they are all great.

What do you guys think new pick up of last month sleeper lace swap opinions?

Corgi and I occasionally communicate. The wild part is, one person copped all 3 pairs (he also had a white/navy size 12 listed). Deep pockets.
It's honestly not a surprise to me that someone copped all 3 (DS Size 12 for those are pretty hard to come by). I would have done the same if my pockets were as deep haha

Was $99 w/o extra 30%. I can wait, no need to rush.  This one deserve $70 price tag only.

Last edited:
Was $99 w/o extra 30%. I can wait, no need to rush.  This one deserve $70 price tag only.

Will i take another around 1/2 price yeah

Deserves a $70 price :rofl: tag ur nuts....THEE best 1 drop last yr right after the NA trio(blk/red,shadow,blk toe) imo

I think I locked a pair of breds for 240. Not a bad price considering the scarcity?

Back
Top Bottom