Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
^ask for more pics, from every part and as detailed as possible. Better safe than sorry.
I'll make royals my beaters, if I had one.

It really is amusing that majority of threads about jordan 1's have people debating on which lace is better on a certain pair.

For me laces go like this
B/Reds-Black
Royals-Black
Chicagos-Black
Shadows-Grey or Black
Black Toes-Red or Black
Knicks-Orange
Clovers-Gold
Laneys-Blue
Premier-Gucci or White
BHM-Black

I can't really remember other pairs off the top of my head that I have opinions on but yup

Last edited:
Speaking of lace swaps just switched to black laces on my Vegas's

For me laces go like this
B/Reds-Black
Royals-Black
Chicagos-Black
Shadows-Grey or Black
Black Toes-Red or Black
Knicks-Orange
Clovers-Gold
Laneys-Blue
Premier-Gucci or White
BHM-Black

I can't really remember other pairs off the top of my head that I have opinions on but yup

I prefer white laces in the Chicagos

But I barely wear them because I hate the pleather they're made out of.

I got red laces in. Something about black tongue 1s I aways put the secondary color laces in. Black/reds (red), black toes (red), shadows (grey) and celtics (gold)

Last edited:
Red laces trash b. IDC if MJ wore his with red laces. Them joints staying in the garbage lace baggie forever

Fixed. I would sooner never wear I's again than wear Black/Red I's with red laces in them :x

Also, royal blue laces in Knicks :pimp: (soon)

The only colored laces I would consider would be the grey laces in my '13 shadows only cause I got used to grey laces with my '09 shadows but I kinda like how neat the laces look in the lace bag. That along with the OG box was a nice treat for collectors

lol, i copped off nike last night cuz of the pics...lik damn near all the colors look amazing except for the the stock laces they jus look alright. now the red and white laces, did u grab them off of other retro 1 hi's?
Yeah I got red from bred white from black toes and I had extra black ones I'm thinking maybe be a green grey but wouldn't know where to find them lol glad you cooped favorite sleeper

Yeah I got red from bred white from black toes and I had extra black ones I'm thinking maybe be a green grey but wouldn't know where to find them lol glad you cooped favorite sleeper

is the nike check like a shade of grey?

Back
Top Bottom