Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
^^^ Nice!! My girl has never really been into Jordans, but recently she's really taken to 1's. I'm trying to find her a pair of shadows right now, but apparently they have gotten kinda hard to come by for a decent price.

Last edited:
I wish jb did the ogs and mids like nike sb does the dunks just release the same colorway on both models like when nsb does a special dunk they re-release it without the special branding Just replace the tag? With the jumpman air idk maybe I'm just rambling

@rcjbbp1313  they came out well. Looks great bro! 
smokin.gif

You have to be trolling with this
laugh.gif
trolling?...nah...i posted the pic for folks that would enjoy seeing soccer shoes with the jordans as inspiration.....however, dont get all worked up that some folks actually can care less what someone wore and why they wore it, and just look at 1's as glorified dunks.

I'm kinna feelin these. Curious to see how black laces would look on em. Consolations to those that missed out on black/gold joints last year? Lol

trolling?...nah...i posted the pic for folks that would enjoy seeing soccer shoes with the jordans as inspiration.....however, dont get all worked up that some folks actually can care less what someone wore and why they wore it, and just look at 1's as glorified dunks.

But this is a Jordan 1 thread… I'm pretty sure none of us look at them as "glorified dunks" and we all get the "big deal"[emoji]9996[/emoji]️

Last edited:
But this is a Jordan 1 thread… I'm pretty sure none of us look at them as "glorified dunks" and we all get the "big deal"[emoji]9996[/emoji]️
and those shoes were inspired by the jordan 1s, therefore it was appropriate, furthermore i get it if someone loves them, but to act like they are not damn near identical to dunks is ridiculous......no hate to the collectors tho, we all have our own tastes and that is the joy of this hobby....i respect the actual collectors, the folks i have no respect for are the " i saw a celebrity wear em now i want em" or the folks who cop cuz sneakernews and em said its a must cop.

Them joints are doo doo.

(Looking like some indoor soccer shoe but not cuz it's not even a low).

Edit

I got it. Indoor baseball shoes.

Trash !!!

Last edited:
Can anyone point to a product that cleans, conditions and helps cover in scuffing without the glossy polish stuff? I have those basic kiwi colored polishes available but they seem so "armor all"to me. Looking for something that brings out the color more than puts color in.

ok so they are not done yet but the paint on the shoe is almost done and i love them so much. I have to paint the wings logo and paint the nike air tag and then they will be done, the pics dont do them justice but here you go! enjoy and any feedback is awesome positive or negative:
This is like some insane de ja vu type ****. Yesterday I was thinking what a lakers jordan 1 would look like and thought of exactly this. Only difference being they look 10 times better in those pics than they did in my head. God damn dude. Flawless execution. Any tips on how I could do this myself? 

Great video. Dude had the Phats, Straps, & the Alphas as bonuses. But then had me scratching my head when I saw the constellation prize wanna be Blk/Red 1's. Didn't even deserve to be on that table.

The condition of those 85 's were unreal!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom