Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
geraldg2309 geraldg2309 praying along with you [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji]

tumblr_inline_mzbbygyvPv1re64ya.gif

Rival pack for $450... somebody find me Royal 1s and then I'm going to take a 2 month nap and stop destroying my wallet..

need xq's and black toes

need the chicagos with og branding now just sold my 2013 chicagos for 100 bucks worn the other day

and i want the highlight reels for a very discounted price as well

PM me if you need a 9.5 Royal! I found one for maybe 580-620$ shipped! Idk if they charge tax or shipping lol

That price for royals now :x that's crazy I'm happy I got my pair in the 390s before the price increase

Still amazed on how Royals are neck to neck with Bred 1's on the resell market...

580-620$ -----  how can you be comfortable with paying that...

$300.00 is extreme to me for any Retro 1 highs made in the last 4-5 years

with a few exceptions 

why? so u can put them for sale in ur sig? :smh:

Not that I need to explain myself, but I ended up with two in my cart on Easybay and the system wouldn't let me update, so I had to buy two. I didn't realize it would rub someone the wrong way that I was offering them at retail+tax+shipping+fees. I'll either get them to a member in need or pay to return the extra pair.

I do have to admit I love the carolina blue colorway and the yellow colorway of the new retro jordans!

No, I know it's not a new colorway but I still just love the colorway on the new mid model is what I meant to say sorry!

from what i understand u dont its just a risk u take

may not even get charged

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom